solxr

Mar 11, 2019
does anyone know what to do with the watch brenda masturbate at friday night, i've done it like 10+ times and it still says to watch it at friday night am i missing something?
You can't be in the closet or whatever it is. You have to be peeping next the to entrance. (the first time you peep on her, that animation)

Reactions: fortuna95

StonedWorm

Oct 22, 2019
I can't seem to be able to move to the college second floor to meet Britney, can't climb the stairs, both right and left ones. Any suggestion?

aff.686

Feb 9, 2018
You can't be in the closet or whatever it is. You have to be peeping next the to entrance. (the first time you peep on her, that animation)
how to trigger that? my character always get in the closet just clicking the door

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
how to trigger that? my character always get in the closet just clicking the door
I did it with the pool shit at 20.00 (friday of course) and then get up during the night and went to the hallway and clicked the door. insta teleporting into bedroom will trigger the hide scene , in my case atleast

Sapp12

Jul 1, 2018
I launched Seaside Mystery with XUnity.AutoTranslator. For those interested, I followed these steps:

Extracted the game from the archive.
Launched the game and then exited.
Installed MelonLoader using the instructions from ( ) - I downloaded MelonLoader.Installer.exe.
Opened MelonLoader.Installer.exe and applied it to the game's executable file (Seaside Mystery.exe).
Downloaded XUnity.AutoTranslator-MelonMod-IL2CPP-5.3.0.zip from ( ).
Placed two files (Mods and UserLibs) into the game's root directory.
Launched the game's .exe file, encountering an error: "il2cpp_init detour failed: failed to load hostfxr. Please make sure you have installed the .NET 6.0 runtime."
Downloaded .NET 6.0 from the official website ( ) - I selected SDK 6.0.413, Windows Installers x64 (or appropriate for your x32 or x64 OS).
Launched Seaside Mystery.exe again and exited.
Edit the Config.ini file (located in the AutoTranslator folder):
Language= (set the target translation language)
FromLanguage=en (the language in the game)
MaxCharactersPerTranslation=1000
IgnoreWhitespaceInDialogue=False
Saved the changes.
That's it.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes