NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I got the objective to join Brenda in the shower for the second time but when i try i get "i promised her i won't sneak in again. insufficient Brenda score".
I tried replaying all the scenes i got until this point and none of them increase Brenda's score anymore, what do i do?

mbomb30001

Sep 9, 2020
Where do I put the saves? I got no SS folder in my documents after creating a random save and exiting. Tried searching appdata in local, locallow, and roaming and nothing.

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
Idk , i cycled through 3 weeks and Carl only reads the paper, so I cant talk to him at all

freest

Oct 14, 2017
Having the same issue as some people here with "watch Brenda masturbate at Friday night". Every time I enter the bedroom I am magically teleported into the bed bench so cannot progress past this point.

*update* apparently it happens every day of the week, cannot enter the bedroom normally, you get into the bed bench every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: fortuna95

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
can't get past "watch brenda masturbate on Friday night"
It just repeats the same scene with MC hiding in the trunk by the bed and that's it.
I really hope that we will eventually see an update of this game without game breaking bugs

Dec 31, 2018
I was having the same issue with the Brenda masturbation loop. This is what worked for me:

1. Make sure its Friday
2. Skip to end of day then select 'Get Up'
3. Press the door icon at the top right, then select Bedroom

Any time I physically walked to her Bedroom from the Hallway, it would throw me into the trunk at the end of the bed scene

Jan 3, 2019
can't get past "watch brenda masturbate on Friday night"
It just repeats the same scene with MC hiding in the trunk by the bed and that's it.
I really hope that we will eventually see an update of this game without game breaking bugs
Turn the time until Friday until 23:00, get out of bed, and press the door icon in the upper right corner and choose Brenda's bedroom and voila, everything works.

Reactions: fortuna95

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Turn the time until Friday until 23:00, get out of bed, and press the door icon in the upper right corner and choose Brenda's bedroom and voila, everything works.
It doesn't, i tried that.
Get out of bed, go down the hallway, click on Brenda's room.
I also tried to go directly to Brenda's room from the drop down menu on the upper right side of the screen.
It's still the same scene.

Dec 31, 2018
It doesn't, i tried that.
Get out of bed, go down the hallway, click on Brenda's room.
I also tried to go directly to Brenda's room from the drop down menu on the upper right side of the screen.
It's still the same scene.
Try skipping an entire Friday, so instead of waiting one week, wait two weeks.
If that doesnt work, skip to a Friday, Get Up at night, then instantly go right back to sleep and skip to next Friday and try go to her room again directly with the dropdown menu on the top right.

I can 100% confirm with certainty I triggered the scene by going to her room directly using the dropdown menu.

Reactions: NIKI87

parzyszek

May 7, 2023
Game saves are placed:
C:\Users\my name\Documents\SeasideMystery
or
C:\Users\my name\OneDrive\Documents\SeasideMystery

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Try skipping an entire Friday, so instead of waiting one week, wait two weeks.
If that doesnt work, skip to a Friday, Get Up at night, then instantly go right back to sleep and skip to next Friday and try go to her room again directly with the dropdown menu on the top right.

I can 100% confirm with certainty I triggered the scene by going to her room directly using the dropdown menu.
it worked. thanks

Reactions: LongDongSliders69
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes