r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Forgot to ask how you registered britney brooks in the characters?
After you met her at the college on first floor on the right side and tried to talk to her, she will appear in the customization.
If not type DressUp into the vault. After that she will also appear in the status screen.

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
After you met her at the college on first floor on the right side and tried to talk to her, she will appear in the customization.
If not type DressUp into the vault. After that she will also appear in the status screen.
Are you talking about this character ? ----> Screenshot (1058).png Is she Britney Brooks? I see her on the the floor after I climb up the stairs ( I would call it the second floor) but are you calling it the first floor ? She seems not interested after I talk to her the second time. I did type in "DressUp" but she does not show. Also what is the criteria for meeting/adding her??

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Right this is Britney Brooks.
I know, some call it the second floor, for me it's the first floor and the one beneath the ground floor. That's how I learned it from drawing iso's, sorry for misunderstanding!

You can talk to her and she will say a not heartly welcome to you. After that you have another possibility to talk to Oliver about that pink hair girly.
It's not required but will be in the next update. Just a nice preview implemented from the dev to see what's awaiting us in the next update.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
For events to progress you have to click where the text is and not just anywhere (or press spacebar/enter). This was changed in the newest version and is mentioned in the changelog.
He meant the freezes, which occurs on some scenes like when you try to customize Britney Brooks you are not able to exit this scene. Nothing works , neither exit without saving nor save and exit...force close only option!

Reactions: duckthedoctor

exter

May 29, 2017
He meant the freezes, which occurs on some scenes like when you try to customize Britney Brooks you are not able to exit this scene. Nothing works , neither exit without saving nor save and exit...force close only option!
How do you know what he meant when all he said is "some events", doesn't have to be the customization hes having problems with.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
does that happen every time, I've had intermittent issues with that (Janice and Emily) where you are forced to reboot the game but it'll work the next time.
More importantly is that what is fixed? there are other bugs in the game too.

Edit: For all we know he might only have fixed the reset that happens when Janice officially gives you permission to control her wardrobe, forcing you to beat her at volleyball again if you want her to wear a bikini. Or worse some minor Typos

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is anyone in communication with the Dev to make bug reports? issues like the Volleyball going out of screen have been there forever.
|he reseting wrdrobe and whatever other bugs you guys have found... I'm fairly sure he doesn't come here himself, or at least I haven't seen any posts from him.

duckthedoctor

Dec 20, 2019
does that happen every time, I've had intermittent issues with that (Janice and Emily) where you are forced to reboot the game but it'll work the next time.
More importantly is that what is fixed? there are other bugs in the game too.

Edit: For all we know he might only have fixed the reset that happens when Janice officially gives you permission to control her wardrobe, forcing you to beat her at volleyball again if you want her to wear a bikini. Or worse some minor Typos
I went some locations before the flow of the story, my game freezes when janice invites me to her house (unlock janice's house) or emily invites me to the park (unlock park) , my game freezes and won't recover

duckthedoctor

Dec 20, 2019
Britney Brooks customization screen was always a problem and only force close the solution. A scene with for example Janice at the life saver watch where she was stretching her back happened only once.
-janice at the life saver
this is exactly the scene I'm having trouble with , the game freezes? any help?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes