Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
-janice at the life saver
this is exactly the scene I'm having trouble with , the game freezes? any help?
does the game freeze or is it locked in a "blank" dialogue? have you tried hitting space a few times to move on any dialogue you might not have noticed? (if you hit right mouse button it might be invisible)
Other than that maybe try a save and reload

duckthedoctor

Dec 20, 2019
does the game freeze or is it locked in a "blank" dialogue? have you tried hitting space a few times to move on any dialogue you might not have noticed? (if you hit right mouse button it might be invisible)
Other than that maybe try a save and reload
actually not freeze, just i cant click anywhere and no progress.

duckthedoctor

Dec 20, 2019
As I said there it happened only once. I started from the beach again and approached her. I didn't play with the angle or position, I just hit the talk (new) Button and hit enter after each convo between them (no mouse clicking). After their conversation I could leave the scene without problem. This is how I managed that scene.
I'm trying now and I'll let you know if the problem is solved.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

duckthedoctor

Dec 20, 2019
As I said there it happened only once (HUD wasn't coming up as usually to click on map for example...MC just stays there and you can only do a 360°). I started from the beach again and approached her. I didn't play with the angle or position, I just hit the talk (new) Button and hit enter after each convo between them (no mouse clicking). After their conversation I could leave the scene without problem. This is how I managed that scene.
dont work, i can give you my save file if you want?

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
here you go
thats a weird one I haven't seen before, it never happened on my playthrough.
did you do any cheats/editing
I might be a sequence issue? I did that quest much earlier than you, I didn't have the hedgetrimmer or Park quests when I did it

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thank you, I guess I'll wait for the bugfix version. or maybe someone give me the save file after that scene and save file of emily's invitation to the park i have 2 this type problem :D
This is a save from immediately after that scene outside her apartment it's before the park and hedgtrimmer come available so you'll need to redo those, I'm curious if they will bug out again, they didn't in mine (the park any way I haven't done the hedgetrimmer in this playthrough yet)
View attachment SMsavegame8.dat

Reactions: duckthedoctor

loydraken

Jul 31, 2023
hello i'am blocked on "watch brenda masturbating at friday night " when i come to the door at 23pm i appear on the bed box and when the scene ends at the moment when brenda cum and i go to the sunday morning screen (sorry for my bad english , i'am french XD)

Jan 3, 2019
hello i'am blocked on "watch brenda masturbating at friday night " when i come to the door at 23pm i appear on the bed box and when the scene ends at the moment when brenda cum and i go to the sunday morning screen (sorry for my bad english , i'am french XD)
As soon as you get up at night, click the door icon in the upper right corner of the screen, click on Brenda's room there and everything will play normally.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I like the action of the "get into Brenda's bed on Friday night" quest, but why make it so dark?? I know that the dev is trying to make it realistic cuz its at night, but I cant see anything. I would much rather have it not as realistic and be able to see them clearly. ----> Screenshot (1063).png

Reactions: parzyszek
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes