BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
So when I want to link the game to my patreon account, after I click "Allow" in the self-opened tab, my browser goes to a URL with the suffix "state_None" and does nothing. In the game it keeps saying that it's not linked to my account. Firewall isn't the issue.
The dev says it could be anything from windows permissions to antivirus. No idea where to start.
Does anybody know a fix that doesn't need me to shut down all security measures to just link that game?

snowman11

Mar 18, 2019
I'm having an issue when either going into Lin's classroom or changing how she looks. Whenever i go into the classroom or try to change how she looks i get a black screen. Currently can't progress after getting the camera. Anyone know how to fix?

snowman11

Mar 18, 2019
You're not the first one reporting this when entering room 205!
Don't try to dress her up before any meetings. Take an earlier save load it and change her style to default.
Or try how Tanz did it here!
I actually fixed it somehow. I kept spamming keys hoping something would happen and it seems like it fixed it.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I actually fixed it somehow. I kept spamming keys hoping something would happen and it seems like it fixed it.
Fixed it??? the whole dressup mechanic seems unstable to me, I'm guessing it'll work on one playthrough and bugout on the next, seems to me the wisest course at this stage to just ignore it and go with defaults unless you are bug testing. If you do use it always have a backup from before for a quick reload.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I don't use the customisation unlock code, seems like asking for trouble. It's scuffed enough sometimes on its own.
Expect to have to start a new game at least a few more times, at least until the builds are more mature.

Reactions: Agnikai
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes