SoFuRo

Nov 3, 2017
Need a little help here.
How to trigger the achievement "The taste of the Pill" ?
Only thing I can do is give the pill to the detective.

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
For anyone who do not want to spoiler locations for their coins and want to find them on their own here is at least a picture how the coin looks like so you can see for what to search for ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck while hunting ...
Do you know how many coins are there hidden on the map ?

halil123

May 23, 2017
THEY RUINN THIS GAME WITH PATREONS MEMBERS THEY WHAIT SOME RELEASES UPDATE AND THEN YOU CAN PLAY IT ANYMORE IF YOU DONT HAVE PATREON MEMBER SOME GREDDY MOTHERFUCKERS I PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL I CAN NOT PLAY IT THEY WAITH TO THE HALF OF THE GAME AND SAY LETS MAKE SOME PROFIT FROM THIS SUCKERS FUCK YOU DEV
Have you tried reading the first post instead of shitting yourself crying?

Reactions: hoodie13

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Need a little help here.
How to trigger the achievement "The taste of the Pill" ?
Only thing I can do is give the pill to the detective.
After you gave the pill to Isabella, you'll need to wait a few days before she sends you a message.
You meet Isabella at the park again and she tells you to try to get close to Brittney & Co.
You talk to Nyomi at college but she tells you that Brittney doesn't like you and only respects the opinion of Nyomi herself and Brittney's boyfriend Jeremy.
After that convo you go to the beach. It starts a scene with you relaxing on the sun lounger when Isabella appears and asked you how the convo went.
You tell her it went bad and forge together a plan to use Isabella's beauty to get closer to that group by exploiting Jeremy's weakness.
Isabella gives you her adress (same area as Janice but just a building further).
You meet Isabella at her apartment and go together to the park to arrange an accidental meeting with the group (Brittney, Nyomi and Jeremy).
The second time you two meet them at the park, Jeremy gives Isabella a pill.
Back at college you'll need to talk to Brittney in front of your classroom where she is sitting.
You recognize a small card which Brittney left by mistake and give it her back while she's entering the classroom.
It's the original with the same number that was stolen from Ms Lin drawer.
You decide to report to Isabella and set off to her apartment.
Before entering make a save.
While Isabella is in the shower you notice in front of you the pill Jeremy gave her.
Here you get the option to try it or to ignore it.
If you ignore it Isabella might try it...

That's the taste of the pill!

yea first time was at lingerie then i unlocked them at the sex shop... but i bought alot of it and ran out so then i went back to the sex shop.. theres nothing.. i bought out all the lingerie but theres no nuru... even tho i see it on the shelf.
Buying nuru oil in the sex shop should work. If not you messed up sth.

nuru_oil#001.jpg nuru_oil#002.jpg nuru_oil#003.jpg nuru_oil#004.jpg nuru_oil#005.jpg

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
Try resetting the customization of Isabella, if you changed something there.
There was a similar problem back when MC was bald and had to wear that latex suit.
thanks for your reply but it doesnt work :(

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is there a complete walkthrough somewhere?

I'm clearly doing something out of order, after I visited the clothing store for the first time the lady (forgot her name) greeted me like we have met before.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
It seems I am locked out too. I never found that ring. Been looking for it a long time but never seen it and yes I know where it is. But now since I can't talk to Nyomi I can't progress with Isabella. I am not starting all over when I am this far into the game so the only option for me is to have someone giving me a full save? Altho I will still miss some story parts? I went to school area entire week and skipped 1h to see if the ring would appear, but no.

So unless I use someones full save I will be locked out from this in future updates too, right?
I mean the ring part isn't new ^^

And just to showcase it with the ring (which again is NOT there for me) https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3434093__c958439b-90bb-410f-bd7a-6a0307268fce.jpg

1719832028866.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes