r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Did you guys experience any bugs in the new update? Or would it be wiser to wait for the bugfix-version 0.25.1/2?
I experienced no bugs on my part. Game went smooth, no crashes or freezes but it has a lot of typos during their convos in this update.
There is also some marks visible on Brenda from her stockings while bathing but someone mentioned it already before.
sm#0.25#002.jpg

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Have you tried reading the first post instead of shitting yourself crying?
Considering he's clearly never played it yet since it's been a constant requirement since a little over half-way through KST's last game, I'd say he'll just sit around filling his nappies.

Did you guys experience any bugs in the new update? Or would it be wiser to wait for the bugfix-version 0.25.1/2?
I experienced no bugs on my part. Game went smooth, no crashes or freezes but it has a lot of typos during their convos in this update.
Can confirm r0ckh0und's words here, seems bug-free.
Although I will say there's still the standard "freezes"/lag when loading areas each time... Because KST likes to throw everything in to a location to load up, even what doesn't need to be there.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
Hey everyone, is there a walkthrough available for versions beyond 0.14?

I haven't played the game since version 0.21, and I recall there being a walkthrough up to that point."

Phoenix1177

Lurker
Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Hey everyone, is there a walkthrough available for versions beyond 0.14?

I haven't played the game since version 0.21, and I recall there being a walkthrough up to that point."
The is a ingame quest system now that you can follow. If you ever do get stuck, just search this thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cry32wolf

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
THEY RUINN THIS GAME WITH PATREONS MEMBERS THEY WHAIT SOME RELEASES UPDATE AND THEN YOU CAN PLAY IT ANYMORE IF YOU DONT HAVE PATREON MEMBER SOME GREDDY MOTHERFUCKERS I PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL I CAN NOT PLAY IT THEY WAITH TO THE HALF OF THE GAME AND SAY LETS MAKE SOME PROFIT FROM THIS SUCKERS FUCK YOU DEV
Someone, please, hug him.

Last edited:

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
THEY RUINN THIS GAME WITH PATREONS MEMBERS THEY WHAIT SOME RELEASES UPDATE AND THEN YOU CAN PLAY IT ANYMORE IF YOU DONT HAVE PATREON MEMBER SOME GREDDY MOTHERFUCKERS I PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL I CAN NOT PLAY IT THEY WAITH TO THE HALF OF THE GAME AND SAY LETS MAKE SOME PROFIT FROM THIS SUCKERS FUCK YOU DEV
Okay, you realise the game is leaked on here rather then put on here by the dev like most things on this site right? So you're bitching over what? A very small anti piracy thing that gets cracked the day of release? I mean hell I just get the lowest tier when an update comes out so I can save/load game if a crack takes a bit longer to come, but still.....THERES A CRACK

Reactions: Kuracnabicikli

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Need a little help here.
How to trigger the achievement "The taste of the Pill" ?
Only thing I can do is give the pill to the detective.
Edit: You have not made it to that point yet it comes after you do that quest. Suppose to be 2 options Take the pill or leave it this comes after all these other quests I've written down. This quest comes up automatic after you do the quest speak to Britney at the college she supposed to be going to take a math test and leaves the same card that was taken by the mysterious women in hood and she also commented damn I almost left it again this quest comes after you do the quest take a look at the rocks again this quest comes after look at the ledge by the abandon area next to the light house this quest comes after hangout again with Britney and her friends I can keep going and btw all this is from memory from 1 play through

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I've just finished 0.25, and it still closed(
It started with a message from Rachel that new clothes arrived and MC should drop by her store.
While visiting that store there is Freya present, the new shop owner of the sex shop and Rachel introduces you both.
At this point the sex shop becomes available for MC.

chrdckfm

Jul 14, 2019
i currently have the tip wait a few days before talking to brenda after janice came to the pool, is this quest unfinished or how long do i have to keep waiting? o_O

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes