r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
i currently have the tip wait a few days before talking to brenda after janice came to the pool, is this quest unfinished or how long do i have to keep waiting? o_O
Around 1 week
hoodie13 is right.
After a couple of days the quest log hints at you to talk to Brenda again in the living/dining room but she's still mad and won't talk to you.
Now the quest log orders you to talk to Janice about your situation with Brenda and to ask her for advice.
With the advice from Janice the quest log sends you to Rachel's store to find the right gift...

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hoooly shit the amount of random black screen errors in this game... i know that there were a lot of bugs in his previews game but i don't remember them being THIS BAD EVER, if you don't save every 5 god dam minute you are gone regret it, the amount of time i had to alf + f4 than go back in and the bug is just fixed is unreal, and judging by the comments this is ONLY the random black screen bugs not the progression breaking ones where you can't advance kuz of them, the ones i mention are just the random ones where you explore the map

Reactions: Kobzas20

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
hoooly shit the amount of random black screen errors in this game... i know that there were a lot of bugs in his previews game but i don't remember them being THIS BAD EVER, if you don't save every 5 god dam minute you are gone regret it, the amount of time i had to alf + f4 than go back in and the bug is just fixed is unreal, and judging by the comments this is ONLY the random black screen bugs not the progression breaking ones where you can't advance kuz of them, the ones i mention are just the random ones where you explore the map
i didnt have any black screen issues with this update or the last one so you might have a broken save or something

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
i didnt have any black screen issues with this update or the last one so you might have a broken save or something
yeah.... idk wtf is going on but if you search for black screen bug it has sooo many instences of this aaall the way back to 2021, haven't played this since sep of 2023, wanted to give it more time to iron out the bugs but i resterted this project 4-6 times if i remember well due to all the game breaking bugs thinking to myself that hey maybe a clean save will fix everything, but so far it seams that every few updates later something just cocks up and breaks.... especially with michelle

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
yeah.... idk wtf is going on but if you search for black screen bug it has sooo many instences of this aaall the way back to 2021, haven't played this since sep of 2023, wanted to give it more time to iron out the bugs but i resterted this project 4-6 times if i remember well due to all the game breaking bugs thinking to myself that hey maybe a clean save will fix everything, but so far it seams that every few updates later something just cocks up and breaks.... especially with michelle
I noticed from a few post and from a few guys who asked me to help them out with their game quest that most of them had black screens as soon as the sea or water effects should appear on the screen.
Wether it is the lake in the park with Michelle and her yoga session, Michelle's house with pool and sea view, lighthouse or all the scenes with Emily, Lisa, Janice and Michelle at the beach/pier.

Last edited:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I noticed from a few post and from a few guys who asked me to help them out with their game quest that most of them had black screens as soon as the sea or water effects should appear on the screen.
Wether it is the lake in the park with Michelle and her yoga session, Michelle's house with pool and sea view, lighthouse or the all the scenes with Emily, Lisa, Janice and Michelle at the beach/pier.
hmm now that you mention it yeah i do get the black screen on the beach (but only sometimes), ussually when michelle was sopouse to be there (but i know for a fact that i get it even if she is not there) also the character customization also goes to black screen if i try to customize michelle, but yeah if michelle is at the beach i get the blackscreen every time, maybe something with her character broke for me since he customization screen is also busted

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Considering he's clearly never played it yet since it's been a constant requirement since a little over half-way through KST's last game, I'd say he'll just sit around filling his nappies.

Can confirm r0ckh0und's words here, seems bug-free.
Although I will say there's still the standard "freezes"/lag when loading areas each time... Because KST likes to throw everything in to a location to load up, even what doesn't need to be there.
I am unable to access any of the icons. Save/load/quit, tasks, girls, nothing.

NeubaumTurk

Apr 15, 2019
Edit: You have not made it to that point yet it comes after you do that quest. Suppose to be 2 options Take the pill or leave it this comes after all these other quests I've written down. This quest comes up automatic after you do the quest speak to Britney at the college she supposed to be going to take a math test and leaves the same card that was taken by the mysterious women in hood and she also commented damn I almost left it again this quest comes after you do the quest take a look at the rocks again this quest comes after look at the ledge by the abandon area next to the light house this quest comes after hangout again with Britney and her friends I can keep going and btw all this is from memory from 1 play through
Ok, there is a ton of stuff that I haven't seen yet, and have no tasks for. So what causes this chain of events? I can't even talk to Brittany or her friend at all.

Isamu

Apr 12, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Ok, there is a ton of stuff that I haven't seen yet, and have no tasks for. So what causes this chain of events? I can't even talk to Brittany or her friend at all.
It looks like that your game path is corrupt.
One reason could be that you used a foreign save file which was already messed up.
Another one could be that you used an older save file from a non fixed game version and it got you somehow.
Only solutions are start from the beginning or ask for a correct save file from a certain point of the game.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes