r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
is there a way too save the game
Take a look at the OP.
When the download for actual version says 'uncracked', then it means the save/load function only works if the game is linked to a patreon account!
If this is the case either wait for a cracked version or download the crack yourself and move->replace the content from the crack into the game directory!
seaside.jpg

uwutism

Jun 1, 2019
Right, does anyone have a save where they've completed find brenda's underwear and the two kisses in other locations. I literally cannot progress past these. I don't want a complete save, a basic one will do. I just need brenda past that point.
For a find underwear u want to stay at bedroom & nonstope check drawer, if empty press Skip & again
For kiss just kiss her in every loc at home

BestSexStuff

Jun 27, 2018
I replaced the gameassembly.dll file in the crack with the one in the game folder but I cant open the game anymore does anyone know how to fix this?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I replaced the gameassembly.dll file in the crack with the one in the game folder but I cant open the game anymore does anyone know how to fix this?
Your antivirus probably quarantained the gameassembly.dll. It's afalse positive! Just put the file as exception.

OldPei

Aug 4, 2021
AdoJePan,帖子:14391709,会员:5087000 said:
我只是不知道如何以及在哪里找到气垫床,而且只有在任务中我才有那个...而且米歇尔之家还没有开业,所以我不知道我该怎么做,我已经阅读了所有讨论,但我没有找到我的问题,谢谢...谢谢
[/引用]
米歇尔家的泳池有

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes