Fresh2me

Dec 5, 2018
This game is really good.
Only real complain i have is that relationships move forward way, way too slowly. Especially for a game with this many characters.
It's been a few years this game is out and you have whole updates with some pretty long quests only to get some groping or MC getting blue balled multiple times.
I'm not worried for the far distant future, the twist started like this and ended up with a fuckton of really good scenes.
So i know that when he'l finish everyone's long ass introduction to their first scenes, updates will be more packed with actual action.

But for now yeah, for a 2 month update Schedule it takes too much time to get there.

wpieper

Nov 9, 2023
That's a good question. I think I may have reached the end as well. Beach blocked off... Michelle with a plug in her ass at the beach... condom-less sex for Brenda... doing everything but screwing Janice...
I have 24 scenes in my diary. Is that what you have as well?
it seems wr´re stuck at the same point

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
So far so good, my main complaints are:
1) Introduced too many characters
2) The progression is too linear for a sandbox game, broken and unintuitive, I had to rely on the hint system all the way through and even then had to download someone else's file because some content didnt work.
3) Poor optimization, I wish he hired someone, to avoid cooking the PC I alternate from small to full window.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So far so good, my main complaints are:
1) Introduced too many characters
2) The progression is too linear for a sandbox game, broken and unintuitive, I had to rely on the hint system all the way through and even then had to download someone else's file because some content didnt work.
3) Poor optimization, I wish he hired someone, to avoid cooking the PC I alternate from small to full window.
If you think this is bad, don't play his previous game... Only the beginning of a "hint" system and 100% reliant upon an external walkthrough text file that he made and distributed with each release. Aside from that, your second and third points originate in that game too.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any way to make the dialog opaque or increase the font size of the dialog in the game?
The surrounding environment often obscures the text, especially on bright backgrounds.
Even if it wasn't for that reason, I think resizing text is a must-have feature.

Also, is there a butten to move the MC and return the camera to the front view? It would be very handy to have this.
That way you don't have to keep circling the mouse, right?

The ability to quickly move around by pressing the “Shift” key was really nice.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Where can I turn on and off Brenda's glasses?
I'm asking because I don't see Brenda's glasses option in Customization.

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
Where can I turn on and off Brenda's glasses?
I'm asking because I don't see Brenda's glasses option in Customization.
Glasses come under the head accessories tab in Customization, just click Head Accessories and select none to remove them (or change them to a different pair). glasses seaside.PNG

Reactions: yunmaster

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
Right, does anyone have a save where they've completed find brenda's underwear and the two kisses in other locations. I literally cannot progress past these. I don't want a complete save, a basic one will do. I just need brenda past that point.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Can't you just search the drawer and skip an hour till you get it, it was some time after noon I think.
Her schedule also isn't that complex, check her location and do the kisses in all the different ones.

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
this doesnt work for me at all? keeps saying incorrect code
Yes. As r0ckh0und said, that code requires 0.25.1 (or later depending on when you read this). Also, don't type it in yourself, if you are. Copy and paste all the codes you wish to use to notepad or such before playing. You can then copy and paste them directly into the enter code input prompt so no typing should ever be involved.

And the money code is rather pointless when cheatengine works faster/better. Just use it when you buy a single cheap item in town, search for new value, repeat 3 times and should have your cash value to set it to 999999 and thus pointless. Also, speedup on cheatengine effects the physics/bounce rather than just increasing the animation speed alone so you can get a massive laugh during some scenes/events when that bounce goes from a magnitude 3 to a 9. If speedup doesn't work, disable vsync as it breaks it's function on unity.

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes