0=DaKer=0

Oct 22, 2021
Hello everybody, i could use your help. i have a strange save bug. so i played the game an made use of saveslot 1,2,3.
Later as i continued playing the game i overitten the slot 1,2,3(only used 123) but today as i wanted to continue there are only the old saves on 123 not the new overritten ones. Did also look into the games save folder, there where saves withe the ending _0 to _6, so six in total. So i made a copie of them outside the savefolder and then deleted them but when i start the game there are still the 3 old save there(how is that possible?) also downloaded a save someone here provided, but still only the three old saves appear in loading. so can somebody explain to me whats going on?

As a folow up, even after deleting the whole save folder from my dokuments, the 3 old save are still appearing in the loading section oft the game.
and there is no second savefolder in one drive.

another follow up: so i solfed my problem, the error whas that the game save the first 3 old saves in a seperad folder on my second ssd and than later saved the overitten saves in the correct folder in my documents but the game still did load the old saves from the second ssd( i dont know why) so if someone has a simmilar problem maybe this will help.

Last edited:
Reactions: r0ckh0und

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
how to deal with link patreon account is there any way clear this shit
Yep, go to the front page of this thread. Where the download links are there is also a crack just below it, download and and stick the crack in the main game folder and off you go.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
It should start by watching tv news with Brenda when the quest log asked for it.
After that MC gets the quest to buy a suit in the new sex boutique.
In the evening at 20 o'clock MC goes outside to the pool and has to interact with the window entry to the living room.
Interesting, I'm done v0.25 and my quest log is empty. Maybe my save is bugged. Do you recall what the prerequisite was for watching the news with Brenda?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Interesting, I'm done v0.25 and my quest log is empty. Maybe my save is bugged. Do you recall what the prerequisite was for watching the news with Brenda?
Around the time period where MC meets Freya for the first time (in Rachel's store) and helps Emily with her homework by using Oliver's skills

These are the quest logs:
Code:
Teach Emily what you learned from Oli
Ask Brenda to go jogging with you
Check on Emily while she is taking a shower
Find Brenda and talk to her
Join Emily in the shower
Go to the Rachel store and check on her new inventory
Talk to Brenda at the living in the evening - (this is where you watch the news)
Buy a mask - (Freya's shop)
Look for a shop to buy a mask - (Freya's shop)
Look for an latex outfit for Brenda - (Freya's shop)
Go to the pool at 22:00
Knock on the Living room window at 22:00 - (starts the burglar scene)

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
is " Talk to Britney at the college " the end of v 025.1
beacause i can't see any request.
For me End of 0.25.1 Is talk with agent ( Isabella) at her house abaut pill ( better save here )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly you must have 2 dates with suspected students. Sorry no main pc at the moment cant tell correcly. Try skip some days or look for coins ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: HAYOTO

HAYOTO

Jan 2, 2020
For me End of 0.25.1 Is talk with agent ( Isabella) at her house abaut pill ( better save here )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly you must have 2 dates with suspected students. Sorry no main pc at the moment cant tell correcly. Try skip some days or look for coins ;)
Yes That what happend ..after isabella halped him after he take the pill ..i thinl that's it

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Around the time period where MC meets Freya for the first time (in Rachel's store) and helps Emily with her homework by using Oliver's skills

These are the quest logs:
Code:
Teach Emily what you learned from Oli
Ask Brenda to go jogging with you
Check on Emily while she is taking a shower
Find Brenda and talk to her
Join Emily in the shower
Go to the Rachel store and check on her new inventory
Talk to Brenda at the living in the evening - (this is where you watch the news)
Buy a mask - (Freya's shop)
Look for a shop to buy a mask - (Freya's shop)
Look for an latex outfit for Brenda - (Freya's shop)
Go to the pool at 22:00
Knock on the Living room window at 22:00 - (starts the burglar scene)
Im stuck after "join emily in the shower" theres just nothing on my quest log anymore and ive advanced many days, i hafve finished emilys content i believe, but i cant trigger progress with brenda at all

also cant progress with janice either, i dont have the nuru massage option yet and the sex shop is closed

Reactions: DahlHeadlands

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Have a look at the diary on PC.
If there is a missing scene among the obtained ones, your game progress might be bugged and you need either a bugfree save file or start the game from scratch.
yeah i have it missing, damn, suckjs cause i did a bunch of customizing, really didnt want to lose this save

• Sad
Reactions: r0ckh0und
3.90 star(s) 59 Votes