SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Playing a new save, went to the point where isabella is at home watching the wei footage with you. Black screen after the dildo playback scene. Is that a known bug, any ways to fix it ?

flummel

Aug 1, 2022
Not only tried... :sneaky:
View attachment 3819006

I've somewhat figured out how the system works. It's separated into sections like this:
View attachment 3819016

The order is:
-bottom
-full body
-underwear
-outfits
-hair
-shoes
-head acc.
-other acc.
-body acc.
-earrings
-nip pierc.
-clit pierc.
-butt plug
-tattoo
-tanlines
-bikini zone
-makeup

Each section has a row for each character which are basically in the same order as they appear on the customization list except that Wei and Michelle switch places.

If you unlock items that do not exist in game it can mess up the whole customization system. Also, when you unlock stuff in the story it can lock some items again. This happened to me in some older version at least.

In the end of the save file there are these rows that control what sections of the customization are available (bikini line, butt plug etc.) Putting three 1's in the beginning of each row seems to unlock everything.
View attachment 3819131
Thanks so much!

bigalexis

Jan 20, 2020
Not only tried... :sneaky:
View attachment 3819006

I've somewhat figured out how the system works. It's separated into sections like this:
View attachment 3819016

The order is:
-bottom
-full body
-underwear
-outfits
-hair
-shoes
-head acc.
-other acc.
-body acc.
-earrings
-nip pierc.
-clit pierc.
-butt plug
-tattoo
-tanlines
-bikini zone
-makeup

Each section has a row for each character which are basically in the same order as they appear on the customization list except that Wei and Michelle switch places.

If you unlock items that do not exist in game it can mess up the whole customization system. Also, when you unlock stuff in the story it can lock some items again. This happened to me in some older version at least.

In the end of the save file there are these rows that control what sections of the customization are available (bikini line, butt plug etc.) Putting three 1's in the beginning of each row seems to unlock everything.
View attachment 3819131
Thanks for the idea. My protagonist is now running naked at night and on the beach.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Just want to ask you guys,
what is the time that naturally takes between the updates?

just played from 0 to 0.25 for the first time

Naruto1421

Aug 13, 2020
Guys, the 0.25 mac version is available on kemono:

but i can't download past the 5 gb limit from Mega.

can anyone download it and transfer to a gofile or something and share it with us please?

would be appreciated!

jk11

May 16, 2017
Guys, the 0.25 mac version is available on kemono:

but i can't download past the 5 gb limit from Mega.

can anyone download it and transfer to a gofile or something and share it with us please?

would be appreciated!
does it need a crack like pc versions?

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes