r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
HEEEELLLLLPPPPPP PLEASE
Translation into any otherr language:

Method 1: MelonLoader+XUnity AutoTranslator
Method 2: BepInEx + XUnity AutoTranslator

Personal note: A better result can be achieved by using the BepInEx Bleeding Edge (BE) build instead of the MelonLoader.

Method 1
Requirements:
  • MelonLoader ( )
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable 64 Bit (available from the link above)
  • dotnet 6.0 (also available from the link above)
First you'll need MelonLoader.
Download the MelonLoader.x64.zip file and extract the content into the root folder of the game (directory of the gane.exe).
melon.jpg
Make sure you have also the other requirements installed on your system.

Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-MelonMod-IL2CPP-5.3.1.zip from the you posted before.
Extract the content also into the root folder of the game (directory of the gane.exe).

Now run the game once by loading a save file or start new game and then close the game.
After that ceremony you'll have a config.ini file inside "...\SeasideMystery25_1\AutoTranslator\config.ini"
melon001.jpg

which needs to be edited as following if you want the mod to translate from english to german (change "de" into sth else if you want the mod to translate in any other language):
melon002.jpg

save the config.ini file.
The mod should now work fine with the game and just needs fine tuning to get all texts translated into your preferred language.
To do that you'll need to set the desired variables in the config.ini from False to True
melon004.jpg melon003.jpg melon005.jpg melon006.jpg melon007.jpg melon008.jpg
Method 2
Requirements:
  • BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.692+851521c
  • XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.1
Download the latest BepInEx Bleeding Edge build from .
The latest XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.1 from .

1. Extract the content from the BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.692+851521c.zip into the root folder of the game (directory of the gane.exe).
2. Extract the content from the XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.1.zip into the root folder of the game (directory of the gane.exe).
3. Run game once and quit it.
4. Edit the created AutoTranslatorConfig.ini inside "...\SeasideMystery25_1\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini as described below:
  • [General]
    Language=de | de for german translation; fr for french and so on;
    FromLanguage=en
  • TextGetterCompatibilityMode=True

save the .ini file
If set up correctly it should look like this:
beepin001.jpg beepin002.jpg beepin003.jpg beepin004.jpg beepin005.jpg beepin006.jpg beepin007.jpg beepin008.jpg beepin009.jpg

Last edited:

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Have you tried to unlock "nude" for someone? Can you assume a pattern, who is who and what Hexnr. is what cloth?
Not only tried... :sneaky:
Seaside Mystery 2024-07-10 22-28-27.png

I've somewhat figured out how the system works. It's separated into sections like this:
1720639991864.png

The order is:
-bottom
-full body
-underwear
-outfits
-hair
-shoes
-head acc.
-other acc.
-body acc.
-earrings
-nip pierc.
-clit pierc.
-butt plug
-tattoo
-tanlines
-bikini zone
-makeup

Each section has a row for each character which are basically in the same order as they appear on the customization list except that Wei and Michelle switch places.

If you unlock items that do not exist in game it can mess up the whole customization system. Also, when you unlock stuff in the story it can lock some items again. This happened to me in some older version at least.

In the end of the save file there are these rows that control what sections of the customization are available (bikini line, butt plug etc.) Putting three 1's in the beginning of each row seems to unlock everything.
1720640996818.png

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Requirements:
  • MelonLoader ( )
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable 64 Bit (also available from the link above)
  • dotnet 6.0 (also available from the link above)
First you'll need MelonLoader.
Download the MelonLoader.x64.zip file and extract the content into the root folder of the game (directory of the gane.exe).
View attachment 3819095
Make sure you have also the other requirements installed on your system.

Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-MelonMod-IL2CPP-5.3.1.zip from zhe you posted before.
Extract the content also into the root folder of the game (directory of the gane.exe).

Now run the game once, load a save file or start new game and close the game.
Now you'll have a config.ini file inside "...\SeasideMystery25_1\AutoTranslator\config.ini"
View attachment 3819098

which needs to be edited as following if you want the mod to translate from english to german:
View attachment 3819101

save the config.ini file.
The mod should now work fine with the game and just needs fine tuning to get all texts translated into your preferred language.
To do that you'll need to set the desired variables in the config.ini from False to True
View attachment 3819112 View attachment 3819115 View attachment 3819135 View attachment 3819136 View attachment 3819138 View attachment 3819140
Great tutorial, thanks for that.
I have tried the mod/tool, it's okay, but not everything is translated.
I prefer to play the game in English.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I have done the blue pill thing with Isabella, and she shucked me off in her apartment, but now what? I don't see any new quest prompts. So, is all for this update, and nothing more to do at this time?

smexc

Nov 20, 2023
View attachment 3819006

I've somewhat figured out how the system works. It's separated into sections like this:
View attachment 3819016

The order is:
-bottom
-full body
-underwear
-outfits
-hair
-shoes
-head acc.
-other acc.
-body acc.
-earrings
-nip pierc.
-clit pierc.
-butt plug
-tattoo
-tanlines
-bikini zone
-makeup

Each section has a row for each character which are basically in the same order as they appear on the customization list except that Wei and Michelle switch places.

If you unlock items that do not exist in game it can mess up the whole customization system. Also, when you unlock stuff in the story it can lock some items again. This happened to me in some older version at least.

In the end of the save file there are these rows that control what sections of the customization are available (bikini line, butt plug etc.) Putting three 1's in the beginning of each row seems to unlock everything.
View attachment 3819131
which program is this

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
which program is this
look for an hex editor. There's a lot of them.

I don't know specifically what it is, but it kind of doesn't matter. I personally use HxD freeware to datamine in Cyberpunk 2077, but regardless of the program you use, you should have an idea of what you're looking for.

v2069

May 15, 2017
its not about my pc ,its fcking bug. blackscreened at park 17.00,18.00 and 19.00
No bug in 25_1 at the park ..what are your settings ?
Does it only happen to you in the park? It doesn't happen to you, for example, on the beach.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Could someone tell the dev to add OpenGL to the next build?
It is much easier to port a Windows build with OpenGL enabled to MacOS or Linux.

Fantasy55

Oct 29, 2022
View attachment 3819006

View attachment 3819016

The order is:
-bottom
-full body
-underwear
-outfits
-hair
-shoes
-head acc.
-other acc.
-body acc.
-earrings
-nip pierc.
-clit pierc.
-butt plug
-tattoo
-tanlines
-bikini zone
-makeup

View attachment 3819131
unfrotunatly this is i think for some folks too much to understand (at least for me :D ), would you be willing to share you edited save file? many thanks

smexc

Nov 20, 2023
look for an hex editor. There's a lot of them.

I don't know specifically what it is, but it kind of doesn't matter. I personally use HxD freeware to datamine in Cyberpunk 2077, but regardless of the program you use, you should have an idea of what you're looking for.
can you text me on discord and teach me the basics please ?

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
which program is this
I use 010 Editor but as it was said, any hex editor will do the trick. The hex view looks the same in them all.

unfrotunatly this is i think for some folks too much to understand (at least for me :D ), would you be willing to share you edited save file? many thanks
Yea I suppose hex editing can feel a bit intimidating if you're not at all familiar with it. Here's two save files. One at the end of current content and another at the very beginning. I've also included the files to remove clothing restrictions so you can use any clothing item with any outfit. Pretty much everything should be unlocked for every character that matters.

Save files go to "My Documents\SeasideMystery" and the files in the "resources" folder go to "{game folder}\Seaside Mystery_Data\resources".

I take no responsibility for any issues these may cause. Use at your own risk!

Aug 18, 2018
Somehow putting a savefile in the documents folder doesn't work. Also I don't see any of my save inside the document folders even though I saved on slot 0 and slot 2. Any suggestions? TIA

smexc

Nov 20, 2023
I use 010 Editor but as it was said, any hex editor will do the trick. The hex view looks the same in them all.

Yea I suppose hex editing can feel a bit intimidating if you're not at all familiar with it. Here's two save files. One at the end of current content and another at the very beginning. I've also included the files to remove clothing restrictions so you can use any clothing item with any outfit. Pretty much everything should be unlocked for every character that matters.

Save files go to "My Documents\SeasideMystery" and the files in the "resources" folder go to "{game folder}\Seaside Mystery_Data\resources".

I take no responsibility for any issues these may cause. Use at your own risk!
that should do, but what about the MC I think he can go naked too

Last edited:

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
that should do, but what about the MC I think he can go naked too
Well, I didn't even think of that, silly me. There's stats for 11 characters in the part I've been editing, there's currently 11 female characters in the game, so MC's options are hidden somewhere else I suppose.

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes