Zetfive

May 6, 2019
how to go to the other part of the beach? i have this task . go to the abandoned part of the beach and check the piles of rock up to close

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
when i go on locations ,there's no coins :/
Some of us posted a few screens with proof of the existence of coins at the specific locations.
These coins are only available with version 0.25.1 (except for the coin in the park which was already implemented in version 0.25).
If you use any lower game version, you won't find anything.

Reactions: parzyszek

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
maybe somebody has an idea how it is saved in the savegame (save editors i found so far could no find anithing about clothes.)
This part of the save file controls what customization items are unlocked. Unlocking items that don't exist in game can break the customization system.
1720368304813.png

There is a folder within the game directory (SeasideMystery25_1\Seaside Mystery_Data\Resources) called Resources that has .dat files with "outfits" as part of their names. Not sure how they work though.
Cool find. Those seem to control what parts you can wear with what outfits. Like, for example, by default you can't wear lingerie as a public outfit. Changing everything to 1's in these files seems to remove such restrictions.

Been looking for this, actually.

Last edited:

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone got a save right before taking brenda out to dinner part, my save is old so it seems to be bugged and can't increase charisma

ignis.PNG \
This is where i got halted, but i dont mind a save thats before this point. Idk if im bugged out and only getting these 2 tasks

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Anyone got a save right before taking brenda out to dinner part, my save is old so it seems to be bugged and can't increase charisma

View attachment 3808765 \
This is where i got halted, but i dont mind a save thats before this point. Idk if im bugged out and only getting these 2 tasks
That's one of the reasons why I start games from scratch in every new version. I have no interest in endless bugs. Most bugs are caused by old saves, Seaside Mystery is the best example of this.

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes