v2069

May 15, 2017
Uses for mistery coins ??

the first coin i found ( at the park) is for tanlines styles for brenda ..and the others coins ??

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Fantasy55

Oct 29, 2022
thanks, but thats not what i meant :) I meant if theres a way to klick "none" even if its greyed out.

View attachment 3795766
thanks, but thats not what i meant :) I meant if theres a way to klick "none" even if its greyed out.

View attachment 3795766
I am curious about this too, can anyone help please? i have seen in some save files that people have the option to have Emily nude in almost all outfits but i cant get it to be in my save file

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I am curious about this too, can anyone help please? i have seen in some save files that people have the option to have Emily nude in almost all outfits but i cant get it to be in my save file

this seems to be a bug with older save files.
i tested with various versions and saves from here and it seems to depend in witch version the savegame was started.
but had also some savegames where some clothes are unlocked that arent actually obtainable ingame.

there is also a bug that some clothes are unlocked via game but are still locked in the editor (excample emely choker and last update the lingerie fro brenda it gets set as outfit (and delets customization without asking -,-) but if you change the bra you cant reselect it cause it is greyed out).

the whole custumization thing needs a bit of work. also i wish you could export your custumization because it is a pain when it gets overwritten for a new crappy piece.

maybe somebody has an idea how it is saved in the savegame (save editors i found so far could no find anithing about clothes.)

bigalexis

Jan 20, 2020
When can I find Brenda's underwear?
And how the hell do you introduce yourself to the pink haired girl on the second level? Whenever I try and interact with them the MC says 'better not to talk to strangers'.
Talk to Oliver and he'll tell you who she is.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
game is like 50% black screen
was also same issue in the prequel
I have no problems with 0.25.
With 0.24 there was a black screen during Brenda's masturbation scene.
Just check your drivers and such to make sure everything is up to date.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
can someone tell me how I can translate the game to German which file works now on this page

I can't do it and I don't know much

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
game is like 50% black screen
was also same issue in the prequel
Black screens weren't that common in The Twist.
They pretty much only happened due to bugs concerning messed-up variables in whatever scene was supposed to be shown, and were fixed with one or two bugfixes per instance of them.

The only way other way it could've been happening "50% of the time" as you're implying, is more than likely on your end and not the game's, as seems to be the case here for instances that aren't related to location/scene bugs.

Do as DrAddy suggests and make sure your drivers are up-to-date.

NeubaumTurk

Apr 15, 2019
maybe somebody has an idea how it is saved in the savegame (save editors i found so far could no find anithing about clothes.)
There is a folder within the game directory (SeasideMystery25_1\Seaside Mystery_Data\Resources) called Resources that has .dat files with "outfits" as part of their names. Not sure how they work though.
1720320626563.png

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
For those experiencing the "black screen" of a character loading.
The trick is to reset the character customizations. Although this part is known, the actual buttons in the character editor still work even though the screen is black.

Go to a character where you can see the buttons. Memorize their positions on your monitor. (Remember "Reset", where the "Yes" appears" when you click reset, and the "Save and Exit" position)

Then go to the character that makes your screen black.
Click those 3 positions in order, it will return you to your room, go back to the editor. No more black screen for the character.

Since this appears to be a common repeat occurrence with version transfers, maybe write/re-write/copy into the OP?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kobzas20

Dilya

Dec 8, 2017
It's so annoying to have to start the whole game over because of a bug in the quest with the card and Isabella

Reactions: hoodie13
3.90 star(s) 59 Votes