harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
That's one of the reasons why I start games from scratch in every new version. I have no interest in endless bugs. Most bugs are caused by old saves, Seaside Mystery is the best example of this.
Guess i'll start a new run. It'll be a refresher of sorts i guess. I hope they fixed that horrendous volleyball minigame tho

Reactions: Vicho75

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Guess i'll start a new run. It'll be a refresher of sorts i guess. I hope they fixed that horrendous volleyball minigame tho
a wise long-term decision, (y) instead of dealing with the bugs accumulated by successive patches. Better to start a new game. I'll do the same, and then wait until 0.30

Reactions: harvercode

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I have been faithfully playing this game from the beginning and I love it, but every once in a while I have some (dumb?) questions:

A) I have read about the " mysterious coin" quest and I know what it does and where to find them. But what I don't know, is how is this quest initiated? I have never seen a prompt that says I have to find 5 coins.

B) I have done the blue pill thing with Isabella, and she shucked me off in her apartment, but now what? I don't see any new quest prompts.

C) Is there an actual list (chronological preferably) of quests?

Thanks!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have been faithfully playing this game from the beginning and I love it, but every once in a while I have some (dumb?) questions:

A) I have read about the " mysterious coin" quest and I know what it does and where to find them. But what I don't know, is how is this quest initiated? I have never seen a prompt that says I have to find 5 coins.
I don't know about your other questions but I'm pretty sure the coins shouldn't be thought of as "quests", they are
"bonus content"/"easter eggs", they have nothing to do with the storyline.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I don't know about your other questions but I'm pretty sure the coins shouldn't be thought of as "quests", they are
"bonus content"/"easter eggs", they have nothing to do with the storyline.
Ok, thanks, So how are the "bonus content"/"easter eggs" initiated or how/when do you know to look for them?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, thanks, So how are the "bonus content"/"easter eggs" initiated or how/when do you know to look for them?
I honestly couldn't say, I've avoided playing the last few updates in the hopes of letting some content build. but you've seen the screenshots of where they are, so I'd say just play the game as the hints dictate and keep your eyes peeled when those areas open up.

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022

B) I have done the blue pill thing with Isabella, and she shucked me off in her apartment, but now what? I don't see any new quest prompts.

C) Is there an actual list (chronological preferably) of quests?

Thanks!

For B, you can just skip days and if you skip enough days and you still dont have anything in the task list, that is the end of the content for that version.

AFAIK , the ends so far are The Pill / Pool invitation , they are not in a specific order

Reactions: El Buho

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Reactions: sadopandoria

flummel

Aug 1, 2022
This part of the save file controls what customization items are unlocked. Unlocking items that don't exist in game can break the customization system.
View attachment 3808150

Cool find. Those seem to control what parts you can wear with what outfits. Like, for example, by default you can't wear lingerie as a public outfit. Changing everything to 1's in these files seems to remove such restrictions.

Been looking for this, actually.
Have you tried to unlock "nude" for someone? Can you assume a pattern, who is who and what Hexnr. is what cloth?

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Sirs. Everyone knows that with each new version of the game there are new bugs, and old savegames are not always compatible with the new patch.

<do you have some kind of personal challenge of having to play each and every version of the game?>

Man. I admire your persistence. You must be really good at defeating bosses in Elder Ring.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
So are those Mysterious Coins for new customizations or are they a replacement or other way to get the old customizations that were unlocked with a code before? I ask because in my save i used all the codes and i went through all the maps and i did not find even one of those coins. A following question would be, how big are those coins? The one on the screenshot in the patreon thread seems to look quite big, or at least bigger then a penny.
P.S: just noticed the post with the screenshots.

Last edited:

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
guys anyone know if i can even run this game with old PC ( a i7-6700 and gtx 970 ) ? what is the min req ?
I run it on a I7-3770 and a rx 570 8GB on high details and all effect on and beside of some fps drops at things like the volleyball minigame it works fine so far.

Reactions: adame
3.90 star(s) 59 Votes