SaxxMann

Jul 21, 2024
For those experiencing the "black screen" of a character loading.
The trick is to reset the character customizations. Although this part is known, the actual buttons in the character editor still work even though the screen is black.

Go to a character where you can see the buttons. Memorize their positions on your monitor. (Remember "Reset", where the "Yes" appears" when you click reset, and the "Save and Exit" position)

Then go to the character that makes your screen black.
Click those 3 positions in order, it will return you to your room, go back to the editor. No more black screen for the character.

Since this appears to be a common repeat occurrence with version transfers, maybe write/re-write/copy into the OP?
Thanks for this! I was tearing my hair out (what little I have left) trying to figure out what's wrong. :)

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
This question was not for clowns, but for those who have access to WIP.
I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist that one.
After an update, it always takes a while for the developer to post new information. You can expect 1-2 months.

Reactions: smg2521

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Really should work on the current models instead of adding new ones or making more scenes with them. Some of the girls at the college look really nice, I don't get why you can't do anything with them when their models looks so much better than the main women

desireofdreams

Jun 7, 2020
Make sure your save file folder looks like this:
"C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\SeasideMystery\"
Some users reported that their save files were to find under One Drive.

Any hope for us who accidently deleted that file permenantly? I reinstalled the game and still can't seem to find the file.

wpieper

Nov 9, 2023
When my Diary is full, does it mean i have all done and have to wait for next Update?
I'm also interested in similar games. any suggestions?

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
When my Diary is full, does it mean i have all done and have to wait for next Update?
I'm also interested in similar games. any suggestions?
That's a good question. I think I may have reached the end as well. Beach blocked off... Michelle with a plug in her ass at the beach... condom-less sex for Brenda... doing everything but screwing Janice...
I have 24 scenes in my diary. Is that what you have as well?

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes