3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I know that's what NTRMAN games are for, but it would be nice to see non-ntr games from NTRMAN as well. I just played A Camp with Mom, it was a great game. But unfortunately we couldn't even touch our mother. I haven't played Seasons of Loss since its first release, it's the same with this game. NTRMAN has a good art style and makes great mom models. A shota incest game from NTRMAN would be great

• Angry
Reactions: Zoness and Toushiro

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
I know that's what NTRMAN games are for, but it would be nice to see non-ntr games from NTRMAN as well. I just played A Camp with Mom, it was a great game. But unfortunately we couldn't even touch our mother. I haven't played Seasons of Loss since its first release, it's the same with this game. NTRMAN has a good art style and makes great mom models. A shota incest game from NTRMAN would be great
Inb4 "non-ntr from NTRMAN nowae man!"

I agree he has a very easy and clean line style and having that art being attached to a story that doesn't lean so heavy into cuck territory would be great.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Inb4 "non-ntr from NTRMAN nowae man!"

I agree he has a very easy and clean line style and having that art being attached to a story that doesn't lean so heavy into cuck territory would be great.
I'm aware that there won't be a game without ntr from this dev, I'm just dreaming. We don't have many quality 2d games. A game from Ntrman that can appeal to everyone would be nice.

Reactions: lucas771

sauceman99

Jan 18, 2018
Are mac ports of these possible? I would be delighted. Been trying with CrossOver and running a Windows VM but no luck.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I dont understand the appeal of seeing a hot ass milf getting pounded by small shota dick

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
yesssssss , i choose witcher 3 and spy x family , winner~ , i want play The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Next generation version,but they make junkpunk 2077 ,and Non compliance with commitments,fxxk !!!!!

Reactions: anonymoussposter

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Incest is banned on patreon

Reactions: LazwelX

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
yesssssss , i choose witcher 3 and spy x family , winner~ , i want play The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Next generation version,but they make junkpunk 2077 ,and Non compliance with commitments,fxxk !!!!!
On a somewhat related note, the moment I saw an anime like spy x family release - and Yor looking the way she does:

1657243361343.png

And then, cue the introduction of this character:

1657243440174.png

I just knew - deep down in the bottom of my soul, that NTR doujinshi's were gonna have a field day with this anime.

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
hi guys ,what fnbe means? , like Chapter Alt 1 ( FNBE ) / Winter ,what is it means? and sol 1.0 will be finish (1.2 is bonus),and i saw three women , and just 10 Chapter ,10 cg , 3 grils in one update? it feels werid.

dumpsterb4by

Jun 9, 2018
Are mac ports of these possible? I would be delighted. Been trying with CrossOver and running a Windows VM but no luck.
use bootcamp and have a dual boot. i'm going on 2 years now with no major issues. just make sure you back up anything important to an external drive

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes