3.40 star(s) 49 Votes
Sep 19, 2021
Just finished playing winter episode . As usual the story was kinda rushed and predictable . When satoshi felt there's an eye that watching them in the gym , i knew that scene would be used to corrupt Tsugumi . I kinda play the corrupt path just to unlock all scenes but in my mind , refusing sex in gym was canon . I cant do it to my man Satoshi . He had enough in autumn episode . Loved this approach by NTRMAN that let you choose to get ntr or not . I wonder what NTRMAN will do on next season . Based on this picture , i doubt that there's just gonna be a new girl and satoshi gonna get cucked again .Satoshi did mention he want revenge in the gym . After getting both of his loves oned get cucked , i would love to see Satoshi being some kind of revengeful person/ Chad Satoshi with that blonde hair . Overall 10/10 Art 4/10 Writing

View attachment 1924071
Please tell me the second one is the bully his mother.

Sep 19, 2021
Yes , its A Small Village .
I want mom and son incest but I will take what I can get.

The dev has done this before in games where you fuck the ntr guy's mom. If that happens here, then I would be so happy, but there was some doubt about this being the case. I wondered if the dev had revealed more info, seeing your post.

sauzey

Dec 11, 2019
NTRMAN has never done incest as far as i knew . Are you referring to Camp with mom extended ? Thats not incest , both son cucked their friend's mom . Incest is YOU cucked your mom .
I want mom and son incest but I will take what I can get.

The dev has done this before in games where you fuck the ntr guy's mom. If that happens here, then I would be so happy, but there was some doubt about this being the case. I wondered if the dev had revealed more info, seeing your post.

Sep 19, 2021
NTRMAN has never done incest as far as i knew . Are you referring to Camp with mom extended ? Thats not incest , both son cucked their friend's mom . Incest is YOU cucked your mom .
I know camp has no incest dude and that NTRMAN has never done incest before. I just meant that camp has a story line where the main guy fucked the ntr guy's mom. And I hoped that would happen in this game as well.... If we dont get incest.

Also, I have seen plenty of games where the son steals his mother from his dad or other loved ones, NTR can happen in many ways.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
hi guys ,what fnbe means? , like Chapter Alt 1 ( FNBE ) / Winter ,what is it means? and sol 1.0 will be finish (1.2 is bonus),and i saw three women , and just 10 Chapter ,10 cg , 3 grils in one update? it feels werid.
FNBE means ''Fanbox Exclusive''. My guess is about some sex scenes of Saeko x Fuku (bestiality). It's just my guess.

Law and Law

Aug 28, 2021
I know camp has no incest dude and that NTRMAN has never done incest before. I just meant that camp has a story line where the main guy fucked the ntr guy's mom. And I hoped that would happen in this game as well.... If we dont get incest.

Also, I have seen plenty of games where the son steals his mother from his dad or other loved ones, NTR can happen in many ways.
stealing your mom doesn't make any dramatic impact...ntr comes with drama,cheating and secret sex doing with other person that you dont know what person that much...doing sex with your mom it just vanilla stuff...only vanilla guys loves incest

Sep 19, 2021
stealing your mom doesn't make any dramatic impact...ntr comes with drama,cheating and secret sex doing with other person that you dont know what person that much...doing sex with your mom it just vanilla stuff...only vanilla guys loves incest
Saying incest is vanilla, lol, how far we have come. But hey you are free to have this opinion. :D If the main guy can fuck the bullies' mom, that would be fun to watch as well. I hope it happens if there is no incest, that's all.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Saying incest is vanilla, lol, how far we have come. But hey you are free to have this opinion. :D If the main guy can fuck the bullies' mom, that would be fun to watch as well. I hope it happens if there is no incest, that's all.
To be fair, incest was my own gateway drug into this hellhole :HideThePain:, so for most people at best its just one step below Vanilla. Anyway if the village remake actually is re-written to be a Kujo story I don't think Satoshi would be involved, since ntrman did say its a separate story. That being said if it actually is Kujo's origin story he'll still have to watch his mom get railed anyway :KEK:

Sep 19, 2021
To be fair, incest was my own gateway drug into this hellhole :HideThePain:, so for most people at best its just one step below Vanilla. Anyway if the village remake actually is re-written to be a Kujo story I don't think Satoshi would be involved, since ntrman did say its a separate story. That being said if it actually is Kujo's origin story he'll still have to watch his mom get railed anyway :KEK:
Meh, I still don't like this because this means kujo still gets a happy ending with mc his mother. Even if his life was hard, he is still a dick.

I know NTRMAN does not like incest, he has stated this before. Some people claim it's because of Patreon, which may be a reason. But definitely not the only one. I find it sad, you can have a happy ending choice with the childhood friend but not with the mom. An incest patch could have worked. But then again the dev does not like incest.

In any case, will see what happens, I will wait and see now. If It's like how think it will happen, then I'm less interested in it.

okureta

Nov 2, 2020

The bully, supposedly, doesn't have parents. And, even if he had them, I don't think he would care much.
Also, the game is about making Satoshi get the rope. I doubt there will be a happy ending for him. More likely he will start enjoying being cucked, or will become miserable recluse (even more than he already is).

okureta

Nov 2, 2020
The bully does have parents, his mother left him and his dad is never there. If your mom comes back but not for you, that should hurt at least a little.

Anyway, I mean, look at previous games, NTRMAN sure has given happy endings before. Anything can happen. Will see. He already has a happy ending with the childhood friend.
Happy ending is not canon though. And the only, arguably, happy canon ending he made was in Camp Mom. In every other game protag either became a raging cuck or divorced his wife.

Reactions: Toushiro
Sep 19, 2021
Happy ending is not canon though. And the only, arguably, happy canon ending he made was in Camp Mom. In every other game protag either became a raging cuck or divorced his wife.
Bro, I know you like bad endings, it's clear. Will see what happens if I don't like it. Then I won't play it. It's all the same for me.

Law and Law

Aug 28, 2021
Bro, I know you like bad endings, it's clear. Will see what happens if I don't like it. Then I won't play it. It's all the same for me.
NTR bad ending is hit or miss for some people...someone wants very bad ending or someone like average or normal bad...its depends

okureta

Nov 2, 2020
I don't "like" bad endings. I am simply stating facts: ntrman doesn't do good endings, he either does bad endings or worse endings. Although, I hope that he doesn't ruin my boy Satoshi completely, so he can, at least, be a functioning human being, and not a neet that has rope in his room as a decoration, or worse, a willing cuck.

Reactions: Laz_Jag
Sep 19, 2021
I don't "like" bad endings. I am simply stating facts: ntrman doesn't do good endings, he either does bad endings or worse endings. Although, I hope that he doesn't ruin my boy Satoshi completely, so he can, at least, be a functioning human being, and not a neet that has rope in his room as a decoration, or worse, a willing cuck.
And just like I said, he recently has started doing games with optional endings that aren't so bad, so will see what happens. I'm here mostly for the art anyway.

If there is no incest then I do want to see Satoshi mom suffer atleast.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes