3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Satoshi getting mind fuck like Terasu Mc's Hiroki huh
Eh? I don't see it. Hiroki's problem is that he still thinks his enemy is black-kun when in reality his actual enemies are the sluts, minus Kanako, gyaru sister. Mainly Nao but still, they are actively orchestrating Hiroki's failure every step of the way.

In contrast, Satoshi seems to be the direct cause of all of his problems and does not need any help fucking his life up. He says and does the wrong things at the worst possible time without the need for any over-arching enemies. Say what you will about Hiroki, at least he isn't stupid enough to try to fuck one of the girls at school. Satoshi deserves his fate whereas Hiroki, in my opinion, does not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LewdGoogle

HennyTheEnny

Jan 15, 2021
Someone did a screen recorded version of this.

Also which vol is this? It's in 480p, though. I hope someone can record a 1080p version.

If someone got more screen recorded version, please share them.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Someone did a screen recorded version of this.

Also which vol is this? It's in 480p, though. I hope someone can record a 1080p version.

If someone got more screen recorded version, please share them.
Why dont you just play the game?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I don't "like" bad endings. I am simply stating facts: ntrman doesn't do good endings, he either does bad endings or worse endings. Although, I hope that he doesn't ruin my boy Satoshi completely, so he can, at least, be a functioning human being, and not a neet that has rope in his room as a decoration, or worse, a willing cuck.
Play Rural Homecoming 2, youll see how Satoshi ends up

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Not confirmed aka fake and gay. It would be very strange for him to turn into tall, muscular gyaru-oh with huge dong when he is already an adult past his puberty.
NTRman can't reveal his real age under 18yo (Patreon Rules)

Satoshi in SOL looks 15yo
Satoshi in RH2 looks 30yo - 35yo

That's a great 15 to 20 years of growth and gym training.

It's possible.

And what's the point of him dyeing his hair blonde, the same blonde hair color as Satoshi in RH2 for no reason at all??? Why would NTRman make two characters, separated by just a couple of months when created/release(RH2 late 2021 and SOL early 2022) have the same exact name??? For no reason at all??? Why would he spend drawing extra just to change Satoshi's look to blonde? No reason at all, just cause... Right?

okureta

Nov 2, 2020
NTRman can't reveal his real age under 18yo (Patreon Rules)

Satoshi in SOL looks 15yo
Satoshi in RH2 looks 30yo - 35yo

That's a great 15 to 20 years of growth and gym training.

It's possible.

And what's the point of him dyeing his hair blonde, the same blonde hair color as Satoshi in RH2 for no reason at all??? Why would NTRman make two characters, separated by just a couple of months when created/release(RH2 late 2021 and SOL early 2022) have the same exact name??? For no reason at all??? Why would he spend drawing extra just to change Satoshi's look to blonde? No reason at all, just cause... Right?
Character growth, you know, like in anime(lol). He is becoming desensitized and is changing, so it is good to show it in his appearance. Satoshi is just a name, although considering ntrman's cinematic univerce(tm) being a thing, it is possible for him to not want to make two different characters with same name. Still it could be just a bait, so people can talk about it while he is not releasing.
What do you mean "real age"? He is 22 years old, swear on me mom's tits. But jokes aside it still would be a bizarre transformation for cucked kid. Rapidly becoming 190cm tall with massive peepee in 3 years is not something I can imagine. Ntr powers i s'pose.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Character growth, you know, like in anime(lol). He is becoming desensitized and is changing, so it is good to show it in his appearance. Satoshi is just a name, although considering ntrman's cinematic univerce(tm) being a thing, it is possible for him to not want to make two different characters with same name. Still it could be just a bait, so people can talk about it while he is not releasing.
What do you mean "real age"? He is 22 years old, swear on me mom's tits. But jokes aside it still would be a bizarre transformation for cucked kid. Rapidly becoming 190cm tall with massive peepee in 3 years is not something I can imagine. Ntr powers i s'pose.
22yo in high school? Like I said, due to patreon rules, young Satoshi can't be under 18yo. Satoshi looks 15yo to me. But then again, we will see. And of course, it's not "confirmed" because, why would an author reveal or spoil his work? It's all just fun speculation.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden_yuki

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
22yo in high school? Like I said, due to patreon rules, young Satoshi can't be under 18yo. Satoshi looks 15yo to me. But then again, we will see. And of course, it's not "confirmed" because, why would an author reveal or spoil his work? It's all just fun speculation.
Kujo is a year older, considering he actually streams with Azusa publicly then he should at least be 18, making Satoshi at least 17 during the Autumn episode which would be the right age for a 2nd year. Tsugumi is also streaming with Yamada after the Winter, since they're childhood friends their ages should be close enough together. And yeah its all just speculation at this point, even with the teasers for winter we mostly only got half of it right. My gut tells me that the gyaru will be his gateway into that lifestyle tho.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Kujo is a year older, considering he actually streams with Azusa publicly then he should at least be 18, making Satoshi at least 17 during the Autumn episode which would be the right age for a 2nd year. Tsugumi is also streaming with Yamada after the Winter, since they're childhood friends their ages should be close enough together. And yeah its all just speculation at this point, even with the teasers for winter we mostly only got half of it right. My gut tells me that the gyaru will be his gateway into that lifestyle tho.
I say Satoshi is 15yo going on 16yo. Kujo is 17yo going on 18yo, Kujo is such a delinquent he might be held up a grade or two in school and he started hustling young for money since he too was possibly abandoned. Tsugumi on the other hand is 16yo. At 13, Japan's base age of consent is the lowest of any developed country. However, many prefectures also have local "corruption of minors" or "obscenity statutes" (淫行条例) which raise the de-facto age of consent to 16-18, unless they are in a "sincere romantic relationship", usually determined by parental consent.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
I say Satoshi is 15yo going on 16yo. Kujo is 17yo going on 18yo, Kujo is such a delinquent he might be held up a grade or two in school and he started hustling young for money since he too was possibly abandoned. Tsugumi on the other hand is 16yo. At 13, Japan's base age of consent is the lowest of any developed country. However, many prefectures also have local "corruption of minors" or "obscenity statutes" (淫行条例) which raise the de-facto age of consent to 16-18, unless they are in a "sincere romantic relationship", usually determined by parental consent.
That or we're talking out of our asses because his work is set in an AU where its actually just legal to do :KEK:

au.png

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
man ,Adult males grow tall until the age of 22,dxck too。Fitness can effectively improve sexual ability,and If someone enters the dark side, he will become stronger,like winter soldier , Dr. strange,or you ,join the dark side ,become a ntr warrior,Let's hunt those pure love together

okureta

Nov 2, 2020
Since when did I say it is a fact? It is a given that it's all speculation. You seem to be the only one who's lost here. It's not my fault that you're slow and can't comprehend simple common sense.
Okay, very rude, also you can't understand jokes. You must be popular at parties, huh?
Satoshi is either 18 or 17 since his CF, like his mother is a camwhore and they are in the same class. Sudden growth in 1-2 years that turns you into beach boy is something I have never seen. Growth stops at 18-20 years, and even then it's just a couple of millimeters in this period. But I guess it is whatever. Now his dick length suddenly increasing is just ridiculous. But hey, as I said, probably just nrt powers.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes