3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, very rude, also you can't understand jokes. You must be popular at parties, huh?
Satoshi is either 18 or 17 since his CF, like his mother is a camwhore and they are in the same class. Sudden growth in 1-2 years that turns you into beach boy is something I have never seen. Growth stops at 18-20 years, and even then it's just a couple of millimeters in this period. But I guess it is whatever. Now his dick length suddenly increasing is just ridiculous. But hey, as I said, probably just nrt powers.
relax man ,this just a story , not really life , use your dixk think ,not your mind

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
guys ,
I seem to have found something that no one notices. The picture sent by this brother suddenly reminds me that it's a same person, definitely same person. No one will draw the same Bracelet inexplicably. Now you can know that not only games, but also comics have been connected, like Tomato and lessons ,
sol focuses before or after the mitsuko game?

Could the two new characters be sisters? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Sol focuses before the Mitsuko game(mother's lessons) or could be after because her hair were cut short as well in (Tomato comic) so, it is pretty much possible that the hidden character is Mitsuko and a still unnamed gal.

Btw Mayuko/Nanamichan(Tomato Comic) and Mitsuko(Mother's Lessons) are two different characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevilsDens
Aug 6, 2017
and Mitsuko it's also in SOL

View attachment 1931282

but I don't think it's her. besides the hair, there's also the posture, the mysterious woman seems to be tough, serious, and unpleasant while Mitsuko is kind, generous, and a motherly woman. but it's all speculation
She could of grown out her hair before Spring and it could be her posing during class. I like the idea but I agree with you.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
MisterZone You might have guessed it right, bro.
FNBE means ''Fanbox Exclusive''. My guess is about some sex scenes of Saeko x Fuku (bestiality). It's just my guess.
My Theory:
Seems like we might be getting Saeko's POV during Seasons of Loss: Winter

FNBE Trello.png
Check out NTRman's

It clearly says "SOL Board (Spring)" on the upper left.

Yet, there will be "3" Alt/Alternative Chapters that will take place during Winter.

My guess is that will be Saeko's POV documenting her trip with Fuku during Winter/Christmas Eve.

Fuku 1.jpg

Alt/Alternative = Non-Canon

Which surprisingly coincided with the Non-Canon (Romance Choice) in SOL: Winter

If you choose to go for that Romantic/Non-Canon/Alternative Route with Tsugumi, you will get this dialogue:
Fuku 2.jpg

FNBE Winter 1.png

Fuku 3.jpg

FNBE Winter 2.png

"3" Alt/Alternative or Non-Canon Chapters documenting Saeko's entire week trip with Fuku during Winter/Christmas Eve.

FNBE = " "...maybe...

allows Saeko and Fuku's relationship:WaitWhat:

doesn't:FacePalm:

I know there's a dialogue pertaining to Saeko and Fuku in the Canon Choice as well:
Canon Dialogue 1.png
Saeko on the Canon Route wanted Tsugumi to join her and Fuku during Christmas Eve/Winter.
No alone time between Saeko and Fuku in this Route.
Most likely proving that Canon Saeko and Fuku's relationship is purely non-sexual.

Now, this dialogue is also Canon but, this is after Tsugumi have been corrupted by Mr. Yamada. Saeko and Tsugumi's relationship has soured badly:
Canon Dialogue 2.png
Saeko most likely left with Fuku because, she can't stand cigarette smoke and it's bad for the dog to inhale that.
Tsugumi now hates and is in a fight with her Sister Saeko try to make it seem like there is a forbidden relationship between Saeko and Fuku(which is false),
just to ruin Saeko's image to Satoshi as seen here.

"But, then again these are all just fun speculation while waiting for that coveted release date."

Glasses On.gif Glasses Off.gif
:PogChamp:"On or Off?":BootyTime:

Last edited:

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
现在安全了!!,的

Seems like we are getting Saeko's POV during Seasons of Loss: Winter

View attachment 1933068

Check out NTRman's

Yet, there will be "3" Alt/Alternative Chapters that will take place during Winter.

My guess is that will be Saeko's POV documenting her trip with Fuku during Winter/Christmas Eve.

View attachment 1933082

If you choose to go for that Romantic/Non-Canon/Alternative Route with Tsugumi, you will get this dialogue:

View attachment 1933089

View attachment 1933091

View attachment 1933092

View attachment 1933094

"3" Alt/Alternative or Non-Canon Chapters documenting Saeko's entire week trip with Fuku during Winter/Christmas Eve.

FNBE = " "...maybe...

I know there's a dialogue pertaining to Saeko and Fuku in the Canon Choice as well:

View attachment 1933191

Saeko on the Canon Route wanted Tsugumi to join her and Fuku during Christmas Eve/Winter.
Most likely proving that Canon Saeko and Fuku's relationship is purely non-sexual.

View attachment 1933199

Now, this dialogue is also Canon but, this is after Tsugumi have been corrupted by Mr. Yamada.
Saeko and Tsugumi's relationship has soured badly.
Saeko most likely left with Fuku because, she can't stand cigarette smoke and it's bad for the dog to inhale that.
Tsugumi now hates and is in a fight with her Sister Saeko try to make it seem like there is a forbidden relationship between Saeko and Fuku,
just to ruin her image to Satoshi as seen here.

View attachment 1933184 View attachment 1933185

no i dont like dog stuff! , who want to fxxk a dog??? what ???? why???
Unless that dog can turn into a dog headed man
Otherwise, I can't accept this. Are people playing so abnormal now????
I protest dog stuff , why people want see fxxk a dog???

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

Seems like we are getting Saeko's POV during Seasons of Loss: Winter

View attachment 1933068

Check out NTRman's

View attachment 1933082

View attachment 1933089

View attachment 1933091

View attachment 1933092

View attachment 1933094

FNBE = " "...maybe...

View attachment 1933191

View attachment 1933199

Now, this dialogue is also Canon but, this is after Tsugumi have been corrupted by Mr. Yamada.
Saeko and Tsugumi's relationship has soured badly.
Tsugumi now hates and is in a fight with her Sister Saeko try to make it seem like there is a forbidden relationship between Saeko and Fuku,
just to ruin her image to Satoshi as seen here.

View attachment 1933184 View attachment 1933185

There's just one thing, on the winter episode's trello there was this
1658192762545.png

but I didn't find any of these alt branches
现在安全了!!,的

no i dont like dog stuff! , who want to fxxk a dog??? what ???? why???
Unless that dog can turn into a dog headed man
Otherwise, I can't accept this. Are people playing so abnormal now????
I protest dog stuff , why people want see fxxk a dog???
Complaint with NTRMAN, we are just "fucking pirates"

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes