Feb 29, 2020
Ok seriously! Do any devs even try to keep consistency and logical sense in there games? I probably couldn't name 4 if I played every game on this site.

I read the description of this game and was ok seems decent enough I'll give it a try.
So I did. And where as I realize that this game does have the mentally ill tag (you know the one).
Even still according to the description I should be able play through where I am not related to anybody unless I feel like patching that in.
Which leads me to my first issue. How is it that Nicole in the description is my former role model but later in the game she goes from being my role model to my caregiver to my mom? Sometimes 2 or 3 of each within the same sentence?
I mean seriously if she's meant to be my mom make her my mom, if she's meant to be my old 6th grade teacher make her so, if she's meant to be my dads old boss from the convenience store make her that and stick with it. Don't keep switching what her relationship to me is every few scenes.
My next issue of inconsistency is in playing 2 different walk throughs. One where I forgave Nicole at the begining and one where I didnt forgive her.
And during my did not forgive walkthrough I choose every choice that gives me negative points with her. But regardless at the end of the day there my MC is being a total lustball wanting to tongue fuck Nicole's fart box just the same as he wants to do making every choice that gives him positive points.
If I make every choice to show that I don't like Nicole why do I always end up with the same end result as the choices where I simp to her on my possitive route?

Random scene during a meal playing forgave route: Wow I sure missed Nicole, She sure is sexy
Exact same scene on other route: Wow I sure missed Nicole she sure is sexy.
How the second route should go: Why do I have to be here? Why is this bitch looking at me like that? You know what I'm just gonna go to my room and eat a granola bar.

Is it really that hard? But no at the end of the day no matter how much you try to have nothing to do with Nicole who I will remind you is your mom, your role model, an old friend of your mom and dad your paper delivery gal and the weather lady all rolled into one. ( yes I was slightly exagerating there).

I'm afraid to go any farther in the game because I'm pretty sure I'll come to find out that Derek is also my brother
Or that I'm actually also Jesica.
Allow me to provide a more detailed illustration.

Overview:
In order to attend college, A young man must move in with a former *role model* that abandoned him. Will he be able to forgive, or will he not be able to make up for lost time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot (50).png
[/SPOILER]

Above spoilers MC and Nicole are clearly not related.

Lower spoilers suddenly they are related..

So seriously what exactly is Nicole to the MC? Is she just an old friend of his dads that caused his parents to get divorced because she cheated on his dad?
Or is she some sort of magical wizard who is not only not the MC's mother because it is said that the MC's mother didn't like Nicole because MC's dad cheated on his mom with Nicole. But at the same time she is also MC's mother who hates herself because the MCs dad cheated on her with herself.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Very good game. Beautiful models, loved them all. Yup, script was not perfect.
I don't care, If you want great reading read John Steinbeck. Maks did a great job, All you critics should go write your own games. He has every right to be very proud of what he produced here. Hope he does something else we will also be privileged to experience.
I'm sorry it had to end, but he actually finished the game and tied up the loose ends.
I enjoyed it all . . . .
R3D

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Wow. Ummmm
Iam really really confused right now....
I thought this game will end in harem
But apparently not

Can anybody explain to me.
How many routes it have
And
How should I play it???

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Wow. Ummmm
Iam really really confused right now....
I thought this game will end in harem
But apparently not

Can anybody explain to me.
How many routes it have
And
How should I play it???
One of the two endings might have a harem. Play it and find out. ;)

Tronar

Jul 11, 2017
i think to get both endings, you just need a save at the end of v0.9 and then change the points var with the console

if points > 0 -> solo ending with mom
if points <= 0 -> harem ending (except mom)

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Which leads me to my first issue. How is it that Nicole in the description is my former role model but later in the game she goes from being my role model to my caregiver to my mom? Sometimes 2 or 3 of each within the same sentence?
I mean seriously if she's meant to be my mom make her my mom, if she's meant to be my old 6th grade teacher make her so, if she's meant to be my dads old boss from the convenience store make her that and stick with it. Don't keep switching what her relationship to me is every few scenes.
My next issue of inconsistency is in playing 2 different walk throughs. One where I forgave Nicole at the begining and one where I didnt forgive her.
I don't exactly understand the confusion with Nicole? She's always meant to be MC's mother, but turned into "role model" to appease Patreon. It's the classic "landlady" excuse. Many incest games don't bother to make diaolgue believeable in its censored state because the games are intended to be played with the patch. You even mention the patch, so why so confused.

As far as I remember Nicole has always been MC's mother, but I never played without a patch. The game's writing isn't good, but in all fairness, I can think of many other games where the dialogue gets inconsistent without using the incest patch.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Allow me to provide a more detailed illustration.

Overview:
In order to attend college, A young man must move in with a former *role model* that abandoned him. Will he be able to forgive, or will he not be able to make up for lost time.

View attachment 700327
[/SPOILER]

Above spoilers MC and Nicole are clearly not related.

Lower spoilers suddenly they are related..

So seriously what exactly is Nicole to the MC? Is she just an old friend of his dads that caused his parents to get divorced because she cheated on his dad?
Or is she some sort of magical wizard who is not only not the MC's mother because it is said that the MC's mother didn't like Nicole because MC's dad cheated on his mom with Nicole. But at the same time she is also MC's mother who hates herself because the MCs dad cheated on her with herself.
https://f95zone.to/threads/second-chance-v1-0-maks.27221/post-3691690

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Second chance" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

Note: include the incest patch.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Second chance" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Nota: Include la patch incest.

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I never saw any intimate scenes between the mc and his younger sister Chloe. Did I miss something?

Feb 29, 2020
I don't exactly understand the confusion with Nicole? She's always meant to be MC's mother, but turned into "role model" to appease Patreon. It's the classic "landlady" excuse. Many incest games don't bother to make diaolgue believeable in its censored state because the games are intended to be played with the patch. You even mention the patch, so why so confused.

As far as I remember Nicole has always been MC's mother, but I never played without a patch. The game's writing isn't good, but in all fairness, I can think of many other games where the dialogue gets inconsistent without using the incest patch.
I dont understand the confusion either

I also never use "the patch".

SO yeah the confusion confuses me as well.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Second Chance - v1.0 + OscarSix's Mod
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes