DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
View attachment 699122
The writing of this game is so hilarious that is making me hope that the MC gets in a coma after being hit with the baseball bat and everything that happens after is just a lucid dream, the sex scenes aren't appealing to me since the characters look souless, and the dialogue is just awkward and unnatural, my face looked like the old dude in the far right reading the interactions between the mom and the MC I felt like the relationship was so rushed that i thought the blowjob scene with her was another dream but it WASN'T, that's HILARIOUS!

All jokes asides and don't wanting to spend an entire paragraph of what a clusterfuck of a character Ashley was, this game is such a fucking treasure and i'll play it over again just to experience true laughter again since the game is unfappable.

10 role models outta 10

Aww man thank you for this post, I seriously thought I was the only one.. I even tried hitting up the developer and being real with him. Found out his buddy writes for him and I was like, get rid of him - FAST. He could have had a much larger following and much more money if he'd take his head out of his ass and take some advice from the honest reviews. I was trying to offer to help him at least make it grammatically correct as well as using common English words rather than the retarded shit they get when they use a translator or self translate the word from their language to ours. I mean ffs, we simply don't use role mode and ward.... lol.. How he has as many supporters I will never understand. I simply came to the conclusion that they are all ESL (English as a Second Language) people who thought the renders were nice. I mean the renders had some potential, but everything came together as a laughable mess. I only followed this because I was genuinely baffled by the clusterfuck that has come together month by month.

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Aww man thank you for this post, I seriously thought I was the only one.. I even tried hitting up the developer and being real with him. Found out his buddy writes for him and I was like, get rid of him - FAST. He could have had a much larger following and much more money if he'd take his head out of his ass and take some advice from the honest reviews. I was trying to offer to help him at least make it grammatically correct as well as using common English words rather than the retarded shit they get when they use a translator or self translate the word from their language to ours. I mean ffs, we simply don't use role mode and ward.... lol.. How he has as many supporters I will never understand. I simply came to the conclusion that they are all ESL (English as a Second Language) people who thought the renders were nice. I mean the renders had some potential, but everything came together as a laughable mess. I only followed this because I was genuinely baffled by the clusterfuck that has come together month by month.
Yet, you're still on here commentating. If you don't like the way that I write then that's fair enough, but don't get disrespectful homie. Perhaps, nobody listens to your criticism because you put it out there in a disrespectful manner. There's a big difference between constructive criticism and being a douche. This is the only time that I will reply to you. Have a good night.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Eh... that was a very abrupt and weird ending.
Might be down to my choices but i had two paths and they don't seem to align with the way the story was going prior.

On the "nice guy" route everyone up and leaves you except your mom.
On the "Being a Dick" route everyone marries you except your mom....

Like did i miss an update or were the endings attached to the wrong paths ?

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Eh... that was a very ubrupt and weird ending.
Might be down to my choices but i had two paths and they don't seem to align with the way the story was going prior.

On the "nice guy" route everyone up and leaves you except your mom.

Like did i miss an update or were the endings attached to the wrong paths ?
1592631669722.png

• Haha
Reactions: Stareagle lord

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
What nooooo? I hate those "abandoners (if it's a word)" I'm fairly good guy in these games but when subject comes to this, I made my second hateful run. First I felt bad for Nicole by doing negative actions, then bitch got crazy then I felt relieved. I thought, I hoped "kidnappers" could rape and kill Nicole, I really didn't want to save her. (fck that bitch tarnishes Motherhood)

Reactions: bonghits420

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I want a full harem ending with everyone...

in the update, we didn't even fuck Carol's mother...
the best ending is to have them all and have them all pregnant...)
sorry about the google translation

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I thought the endings were good. It was understandable going ahead and ending the game IMHO. I didn't think there was really anywhere else to take the story. Unless the dev just started throwing in stuff like the kidnapping one after another.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Too bad for this game. It started out fairly good, but then around update 4-5, it went into a complete simplicity in every area except for the renders. Trashy one liner dialogues, nonsensical story direction, ridiculously simple. One of those could've been, but never were.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
At anyone who already finished it: Does it have a normal ending or is it rushed/abrupt like in many other games.
for me it is a rush end since nothing stay in my memories at all, the whole situation was not connect by logic instead, it’s more or less by forcefully to engage in relationship. I though it had a good openning where now you are the one being conquest like milfy city but the reality is nope...if you follow and playing as your own opinion, starting as hate then the more you continue, thing got worse till the end. I was hopefully for a story where you can drive from hatred to love instead of a very basic plain story to nowhere.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 1.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also reactions to the Unforgiven route:
While the red ending is good, it's a little concerning that the dev doesn't seem to be willing to admit that there are some serious issues with the blue one, and that the general opinion of it seems to be negative.

Reactions: Glooskabe

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
I don't know, I have the impression that the last episodes were done a bit so quickly and without any idea just to finish the story. In my opinion, there was still a lot to tell and offer in this story, a lot of different threads and characters. But anyway, a good job was done in terms of graphics and plot. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations to devs on finishing their first game. It was an entertaining romp in the end. Though I agree a bit more could have been done with certain characters and a third neutral route might have been great, it does make sense that on the forgiven route he ends up with Nicole and the unforgiven route is more harem. Just since we are all greedy we also would have liked to end up with Ashley and Chloe in a route. :p

Of course it is also a pity our MC is a bit too much of a nice guy for it to have made sense to turn both Mom and Ashley into his sex toys. Unfortunately even though he is a horndog, it would not have fit MC in this game.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Damn I didn't even know that I only played the nice route. I was hoping after fucking Chloe and Ashley that they would both get pregnant then come back and move in with the MC and Nicole.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 84 Votes