Here's Johnny

Aug 28, 2018
This game starts really good, but seem like the dev ran out of time and ideas and rush with the story like his life depends of finish the game fast as possible. Still a good game in the end, personally I prefer the "bad end" (I will call it that) when you get Jess and Carol pregnant and have the other girls. For me it seem like your role model forced you into a relationship with her.

(Sorry for the english, I'm Brazilian and I'm not fluent, yet)

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Well... That just happened.

Good thing I had two saves for each of the only paths ("Guardian" path and Harem path). ... That's not odd at all, now that I think about it. I understand some of these developers get bored of writing/creating but, how does that really work I wonder. Was there just nothing to add to the story? Was the financial support just not there to keep going?

... I'm already thinking of multiple possibilities how this story could of continued to keep devoted fans engaged on this title. There was a ton of potential to come from the whole "hero" situation the MC found himself in. ... I digress. I guess, at least, it didn't just END and there was a bit of future story on each path. "5 years later," Wow... "Don't worry, a lot happened but it doesn't matter." :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Wow ... it's complete ? ... is the bitch tired with her son(MC) cock & want his son/grandson cock this time ?
Anyway ... downloading & want to see what happen. Skipped like 2 updates and surprised how can this comes to end.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Good things always end too early. :cry:

How about Second Chance 2: New city, bcos bad memories. ;) please :LOL:

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
thanks Rythan

Honestly @MaksB I want to apologize cause I never supported you on this game
It is everyone's business to support the game or not. I do not blame anyone.

as I wasnt sure if you were going to be one of those awesome "once a month" devs
The problem here is that I can’t render as much as I can do scenes and animations.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
thanks Rythan

It is everyone's business to support the game or not. I do not blame anyone.

The problem here is that I can’t render as much as I can do scenes and animations.
Really looking forward to your next endeavor. Any hints or ideas?

Oct 8, 2017
And then people say the "lovers" never come in to start fight in NON-(that 3 letter fetish) games right ? Hones hgooob2000 hiro14 Master of Puppets HoboCop86
One of those "lovers" is so vindictive and delusional that he went through my posts and face-palmed them. Might've busted his ego so much with a facepalm react that he had to get back and do it in other threads LMAO.

Truth be told, I don't recall playing this game in the past (I might've forgotten , I think I did Played it just now and I'm sure that it's my first time playing this.) so might as well with all the drama here and give my two cents about it. But no matter what anyone says, Having an ending is infinitely better than being abandoned so that's a big plus. Thanks MaksB, bonghits420(, and others?) for the game and I wish you luck for your upcoming projects.

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I tried playing this game (obviously with the incest option) but the story makes absolutely no sense. It tries following the stupid back story of other games of it's ilk but it makes zero sense. So the mother had a child when the MC was 2 and left when he was 10, 8 years later, but neither child knew of each other? Where was she living? It's inferred that she was living with the MC and his dad as she left when he was 10, so where was the daughter living for those 8 years? She's kept in contact with him since then but they've not discussed this at all before hand? Both the daughter and the MC are introduced to each other and don't bat an eye or bring any kind of explanation up until they've had some time to contemplate it? I'm pretty sure they would have had years to think about it and if they just found out then it's one of the first things that would have been asked. It's so dumb of a premise that I hate to think what the rest of the game would be like.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
God, what a game. I Actually think I've played this one, As an Unforgiven route main(it's the last time i get to say this :ROFLMAO:), since the first release and to see it all the way through to end leaves a good feeling. Like i enjoyed the whole ride through it.

I'm not sure if this is the Devs first game but if it is then he or she deserves a round of applause. Most devs don't even finish their first game. It either continues for a perpetual amount of time with no end in sight dragging on forever or is abandoned for another game. Is this game rough around the edges at parts? Sure but if it's their first try then imo it's excusable and to see it get an ending without baiting people for update after update when it could've been finished a while ago is nice to see.

Now on to the content and as not to spoil i won't put too much detail. The unforgiven route is the best route and is the true ending. Outside of that chloe stuff the outcome is 100% the most desired. I haven't played the forgiven route ending yet but i doubt it's better from what I've seen posted on here already. Also god dammit, Diana nooo!!! :cry: Fine he can have that one i can't be too greedy, i guess...

I liked the ending overall and as for the game it was a great experience to me. They stuck through with their vision(from what I'm aware of anyway) and completed the game the way they wanted. Now i can't wait to see what the Dev does next if they do anything after this. I'll get to the forgiven route at a later time today if not tomorrow and see the other ending.

Reactions: ImperialD

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I always kind of wished this game had a neutral route, where you can be nice to the mom and have sex with her, but not have her be the main interest. That you could break things off with her and concentrate more on the girls.

Still Chloe and Ashley are the main disappointments from the ending. Ashley clearly had a reason to leave, she was building her own life. But Chloe was just mysteriously travelling the world for some reason even though she claims to be in love with the MC when she comes back.

There should have been the options to ask them both to stay or to let them go on to their own lives.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I'm really sad that I was only able to find this game on the update before the last one. Sad, but looking back, I think that some relations could be better written, especially on Ashley on her sudden 180 degrees of development. And I'm sad that we couldn't a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with Reeley, but the ending was satisfactory anyway.

Congratz to the devs, and I'll follow you guys on your next project =)

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Screenshot_1.png
The writing of this game is so hilarious that is making me hope that the MC gets in a coma after being hit with the baseball bat and everything that happens after is just a lucid dream, the sex scenes aren't appealing to me since the characters look souless, and the dialogue is just awkward and unnatural, my face looked like the old dude in the far right reading the interactions between the mom and the MC I felt like the relationship was so rushed that i thought the blowjob scene with her was another dream but it WASN'T, that's HILARIOUS!

All jokes asides and don't wanting to spend an entire paragraph of what a clusterfuck of a character Ashley was, this game is such a fucking treasure and i'll play it over again just to experience true laughter again since the game is unfappable.

10 role models outta 10

Reactions: EZ8lt

joypinse

May 5, 2018
this game was a lot of fun while it lasted too bad it had to come to an end!
the ward has to be in the top 5 milfs at f95zone ;)
now all we need is a gallery mod

Reactions: bonghits420

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/06/20: Mod Update, 1.0 (Walkthrough ONLY)

Change Log:
  • Updated walkthrough to 1.0
Download: -

Reactions: JustGuilty
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes