• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Game got 2 ending but it's seems like Dev. kinda tired for add like 2 or 3 choice like 2 daughter thing.
Both ending got 2 kid more likely 2 Daughter and other 2 girl get married too but there is no choice for like "make them pregnant" too because Dev. kinda don't want to add more babies.
Other object is Chloe and Ashley if you play in a harem route you can add them in too i want Chloe in or a make one more path like Natural not bad but not good either like -1 -2 or 1 2 and make Ashley and Chloe ending.
it's seems like fuck'n run with Chloe and Ashley that kinda sad :(

Reactions: Laziness

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Game got 2 ending but it's seems like Dev. kinda tired for add like 2 or 3 choice like 2 daughter thing.
Both ending got 2 kid more likely 2 Daughter and other 2 girl get married too but there is no choice for like "make them pregnant" too because Dev. kinda don't want to add more babies.
Other object is Chloe and Ashley if you play in a harem route you can add them in too i want Chloe in or a make one more path like Natural not bad but not good either like -1 -2 or 1 2 and make Ashley and Chloe ending.
it's seems like fuck'n run with Chloe and Ashley that kinda sad
Shit man use 'spoiler' or something

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok my thoughts on that ending.....it felt rushed as hell and felt extremely underwhelming like so many of the choices made earlier didn't matter anymore. Taking away the freedom and consequences of choices really hindered the ending you could get. I was playing through having big harem like night parties with all the girls except Chloe, and then the mother says she is alright with MC sleeping with other girls, so I am like alright cool I am on my way to possibly an ultimate harem ending, then boom time skip.......I was like huh? Where all my women at?!?! Like I could see the ending involving the mother and that is the one I got, but excluding the rest of the girls after everything just felt disjointed and didn't make sense for the choices that were made previously. Literally night before timeskip 5 girls in my bedroom, I felt like I have done everything right, they all mine now, mother says she doesn't mind sharing, ok harem on the way, timeskip, dream is dead, hope had died. What was the point to all that build up then where I could have more than one during the story if I can't have an ending with all of them. In all honesty was kinda hoping for a scenario like Sisterly Lust where you could choose who and how many girls you want a relationship with, whether it is one, two or all of them. This ending just felt extremely disappointing and underwhelming to me and kinda kills the game for me. Should have had and option for an ultimate harem, single routes or a combination of certain girls for the player preferred ending. I know people say that people complain when a game doesn't get an ending and others say that they complain when it does, but the fact is that probably they should complain. It keeps devs on their toes to produce better quality, and this just doesn't feel like good quality ending. I honestly think that how a story starts is important but what also is important or more so in some cases is if it ends well. The ending can make or break any story. This just doesn't feel like it ended well. This feels like it needs an after story where you get to choose your combination of the girls to have an ending with, whether it be separate routes or a big reunion of all the girls (including Diana) and have one grand harem orgie and all of them just decide to live toghether, and you get a harem ending ( hey it can work).

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets
Jan 28, 2019
Game finally ended. Probably not much else to say after this last post:

Have all the J-squad girls. Have Ashley. Turned down Diana and Wendy. Relationship slowly healing with Nicole. Brad offs himself in prison.
Absolutely no actual ending. No building towards a future, no time skip, no choices on who to pick... just the last day in school to show we're all content, dinner to show I've healed things with Nicole slightly, turning down Wendy, and Brad dying, then just done.
Very weird format for an ending. I suppose things are TECHNICALLY resolved, but wow, now I see what people means when they say it felt rushed.
I wish there were a walkthru so I could read all possible endings and see what I got and what I missed, but otherwise, I guess I'm done with the game.

Last criticism, and a redeeming quality:
When Diana tried to fuck me, I was just sitting here thinking "Sure, that may as well happen."
I think too many of the events of the game could be summed up that way. Sure, that may as well happen.

However, despite forcing you into sex scenes, I appreciate that it allows you to turn her down, and it being seen as a "right choice." That you can turn Ashley down after you save her, and she treats it as a "right choice." That you can turn Wendy down, because she doesn't deserve it.
I appreciate that Ashley did get something of a redemption arc. And I appreciate that Derek was not totally fucked over, in the ending I got... and that if Nicole does want to be a better person, maybe his relationship will be better.

So, kudos on that. Despite some bizarre writing and a choice system that seems to not matter much, at least the end game wrapped up some stuff in an entirely satisfactory way.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I seem to have the same problem. Is there an issue with the walkthrough mod?
I seem to have the same problem. Is there an issue with the walkthrough mod?
Walkthough mode doesn't work, and conflicts with the incest patch: you better remove it.

Actually a walkthrough is not even needed; the game has only two different paths (love mom/hate mom), and for each one the really important choices are pretty obvious.

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Somehow the android version doesn't let me access the menu, i Swift so man times my screen is storting to weer down

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Definitely feels like the dev just wanted to finish the game, im not too disappointed, we got some nice final scenes, I just wish we could've had more time to develop chloe's relationship and get some more scenes with her.. Also at least one scene with pregnant nicole wouldl've been nice.. Another update before ending it would've left me happy

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
This was one of my favourite games and having finished it earlier, I was, like many here a little surprised, if not downright disappointed at the ending. It's pretty obvious on reflection that the dev just got fed up with it and wanted it done. Though I was a little pissed off, I began to replay some of the scenes in my mind and began to think that maybe he's played it for comedic effect... So I Re-played this update and I'm surprised I didn't get the obvious comedy earlier. For example.. Your'e a hardened thug who's off to kidnap some victim/s.. Your vehicle of choice? An open top pickup ... Do you, A, have them sit up front with you.. Or B, let them ride in the back where they can signal any and all passing traffic... Further, In a shootout, it's quite the done thing to put two wooden crates between you and heavily armed police officers.. Wooden crates being a sure fire method of stopping any calibre of weapon. In fact they're so indestructible, it's quite safe not to cower behind them but to raise your head and have a convo with your partner in crime, the police would never take a headshot of two kidnappers because that would surely be unsportsmanlike. (On this note, the best way to hide "Top Secret" info or goods is to store it in crates clearly marked "Top Secret.")

But, they really needn't have worried in any case, as these police are of the keystone cops variety, for they also firmly believe that any rear exit to a building is just not worthwhile investigating, nor is securing the area to prevent accidental harm.

Also please note, if you intend to kidnap someone.. it is entirely unnecessary to leave them with a guard, or at the very least in a locked room. Especially if that room can be easily accessed by another entrance... I am not perplexed in the least as to why having being left alone the two "victims" didn't just leave themselves through the unlocked door.. They are really good sports, and I suppose they wanted to make their son/brother feel good and consequently waited for his arrival.. Lord knows, the cops weren't going to rescue them.. I like to imagine that one of the kidnapped went of to get a chippy and a hot drink, whilst they were waiting..

Other than the above, the dialogue is hilarious, being British I read most of it in different British regional accents.. Derek was from the Valleys etc etc.. I'm sure that any other Country would have equal amounts of fun using their local accents...

This by far, is the largest comment I've made on a game to date.. But until now I've never felt moved enough to defend a
Dev, I'm convinced he will really appreciate my support and be grateful that someone appreciated his comedic talent.

I'm equally sure, that as he deposits his latest patreon earnings into Bankke tvarich Moscovitch or wherever, that a small smile will cross his face. I know that whenever I see this Dev posting again with any game I will wet myself.

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I think there's a bug: I tried to play, but the game goes in loop and ask me to type the name of the MC. Even if I try to start a new game...
How can I fix it?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes