Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I must say out of everyone Derek seemed to take it well didn't see much of a reaction from him :LOL: As for the ending feeling rushed I guess it's just got to a point where the game has gone as far as it could go and the next project is the next priority good luck with that. (y)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah about the NTR stuff, it's very sad that the ntr haters reduced the adult game scenes to that, back in the days when the patreon adult game movements started with big brother, the twist, seeds of chaos...etc we didn't have all these losers destroying the plots and trashing everything that is not pure harem story.
And then people say the "lovers" never come in to start fight in NON-(that 3 letter fetish) games right ? Hones hgooob2000 hiro14 Master of Puppets HoboCop86

Honestly MaksB I want to apologize cause I never supported you on this game, as I wasnt sure if you were going to be one of those awesome "once a month" devs, and when it became clear you were pretty close, Unlce Ass-face showed up in the game, and attracted a "certain" crowd that was begging for content with him... so I didnt support thinking you were going to cave in to them.

However after finishing this game, if you start another one you'll have my support this time... well as long as it has no signs of that 3-letter fetish in the game... I honestly think you deserve it. your renders are good, your choice of female models is AMAZING, your male models are "good" which is weird as most people dont care about the male model and bring us some ugly mother fuckers... Also your and bonghits420 writing is funny to me !

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
I love the endings... but i wish u have other routes.. like one for each of the sisters seperately... and then maybe diana ending :p or some other endings too... like that...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Second Chance v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Great game dev but got dammit Chloe make up ruined her. Now if we saw her first with make up like the cousin I wouldn't mind. She looks way better without the mask on. I will say Carol and her friend actually look better in their new look on a certain path.

Reedley - looks the best
Ashley - the sexiest
Mom - Most seductive
Chloe - innocent type you would marry

Last edited:
Reactions: bonghits420

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
A rather hasty and rushed ending, but at least it had one.
Bit like when a TV show gets cancelled and they have to hastly tie things up in one show.
I'll certainly miss it though.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Dev, Thank you for giving us a decent ending. Maybe the ending wasn't as great as some had hoped, but I think it was still done pretty well. Thank you again. This will now go into one of my finished game drives.

Reactions: bonghits420
3.20 star(s) 82 Votes