meliv

Nov 22, 2018
That's the answer to your question, you can't have both mods, they conflict. Hope it'll be fixed one day...
Tried a fresh install, the walkthrough mod simply doesnt work, worked fine with or without the incest patch.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh shoot not another one completed. It's like the end of the world or some S..T like that.
We are loosing ground on all the good games. There goes another one.
What are those developers thinking?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The "No Mom" ending was better than the "Mom" ending.

My only real disappointment is that Chloe and Ashley weren't really part of either ending. The Chloe scene seemed like it was thrown in as to appease all the people who kept asking for it. But both of them are like afterthoughts in each ending. He has sex with both of them, but they don't stick around at all and aren't involved with him further really.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well im Milf person so Ending was Terible :cautious:
It would be good to End in Pregnancy etc Moving somewhere together :cool: (y)
But Dev quickly End this Good Game :(

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Littel bit sad about ending this good Game and i am waiting allrady for the next game. Hope i comes soon.

a side note, why we can not go after Ash and Cloe? I wold like too knock up both girls too. I mean at least we have sex mit both girls at the end.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
IDK. Liked at beginning, but endings I've got... meh... (IMO, maybe my own bias) Plot rather plain straight than twisted
I quote " The "No Mom" ending was better than the "Mom" ending. "

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Well i liked both ending, i prefere the red one though.

it has been a really good game as a whole, the dev has been very stable in the updates, so big GG in that.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I really hate that the Game forces Reedley and Mandy on you. And why does Chloe look like a complete Slut in this Episode? Finally you can bang her and then she is dressed up like a complete Slut? She should be your innocent little sister. :O

In my mind the Game ended with me living together with Chloe as my good little pregnant Sister and Ashley as my obedient little sub.

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes