ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
is there any romantic gestures / romance from the "former role model"( which i assume is his mother ) or is this just blackmail game ?

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.0 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
My biggest problems with these games is there is soo much filler, I literally skip all the text involving the teens since they are just plastic models that act like bitches with nothing important to say and have no direct impact on the main story. The fantasy of this game is getting with Nicole on either a submissive or dominant path, way too much time is wasted on everything else BUT Nicole and we have to wait MONTHS before we see another dialogue skip update and before we get to some meat. The convict side story is just stupid, the whole Ashley + Brad + Uncle idea was just so bad it needs to be removed from the game. This is another game with lots of potential that keeps missing the mark, it's like the dev is trying to create fake tension and depth in a game that is already primary in its concept.

MC comes back after a long time > Nicole tries her hardest to win him over so he can forgive her > Time spent apart means she sees him as a man and not a small boy (or her own for that). This is essentially cucking Derek, either go full NTR or forget this pseudo side trip and half arsing this concept. Nicole is ready to give herself emotionally and sexually to MC but now Derek needs to play a part in this NOT Ashley + Brad + Uncle. This back and forth is ruining the whole flow of the game.

Ashley is a generic blonde bitch that even if we do dominate her, it loses all the sex appeal already and I would feel its a waste of resources to plunge in her animations which are already sub-par IMO. There is no sexual tension and its just revenge sex, there is already sexual tension with Nicole, work on that and forget about everything else.

The only reason I don't see why the dev would not focus on Nicole is he's playing the "Patreon game" like most of the devs here, the classic fish on the hook and then wait 400 Naruto fillers before we finish the "War arc" and have an anti-climactic ending.

Needless to say...I am disappointed with this update.

[EDIT]: I wasn't going to be vocal about this, but after this update, I felt like it needed to be said. This was a Ctrl skip update for me.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If I would like to download this game for android, is there a chance to install incest patch?

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
which of the ruts is the best ??
rut 2
(rŭt)
n.
1. A regularly recurring condition of fertility during which breeding occurs in certain mammals, especially deer and various other ungulates: a buck in rut.
2. The period during which this condition occurs.
intr.v. rut·ted, rut·ting, ruts
To be in rut.

Well it depends of what kind of animal you like the most.

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

[EDIT]: I wasn't going to be vocal about this, but after this update, I felt like it needed to be said. This was a Ctrl skip update for me.
Alas for you, you aren't the only one playing and quite a few of us are interested in the other girls.

is there any romantic gestures / romance from the "former role model"( which i assume is his mother ) or is this just blackmail game ?
There are 2 routes and neither of them have blackmail.

On one route it's romance with his mother.

The other is where the mother goes full bitch and treats him like a sex toy to be used when she see's fit. She degrades him and humiliates him.

The second route is more female domination.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
rut 2
(rŭt)
n.
1. A regularly recurring condition of fertility during which breeding occurs in certain mammals, especially deer and various other ungulates: a buck in rut.
2. The period during which this condition occurs.
intr.v. rut·ted, rut·ting, ruts
To be in rut.

Well it depends of what kind of animal you like the most.
Ha ha ha, I instantly thought of rutting too!! :LOL:

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
My biggest problems with these games is there is soo much filler, I literally skip all the text involving the teens since they are just plastic models that act like bitches with nothing important to say and have no direct impact on the main story. The fantasy of this game is getting with Nicole on either a submissive or dominant path, way too much time is wasted on everything else BUT Nicole and we have to wait MONTHS before we see another dialogue skip update and before we get to some meat. The convict side story is just stupid, the whole Ashley + Brad + Uncle idea was just so bad it needs to be removed from the game. This is another game with lots of potential that keeps missing the mark, it's like the dev is trying to create fake tension and depth in a game that is already primary in its concept.

MC comes back after a long time > Nicole tries her hardest to win him over so he can forgive her > Time spent apart means she sees him as a man and not a small boy (or her own for that). This is essentially cucking Derek, either go full NTR or forget this pseudo side trip and half arsing this concept. Nicole is ready to give herself emotionally and sexually to MC but now Derek needs to play a part in this NOT Ashley + Brad + Uncle. This back and forth is ruining the whole flow of the game.

Ashley is a generic blonde bitch that even if we do dominate her, it loses all the sex appeal already and I would feel its a waste of resources to plunge in her animations which are already sub-par IMO. There is no sexual tension and its just revenge sex, there is already sexual tension with Nicole, work on that and forget about everything else.

The only reason I don't see why the dev would not focus on Nicole is he's playing the "Patreon game" like most of the devs here, the classic fish on the hook and then wait 400 Naruto fillers before we finish the "War arc" and have an anti-climactic ending.

I agree with you.
In the "good path" we only have Nicole with some romance appeal, Ashley is a bitch that wants revenge, and the other ones are just some weed heads that MC fucks. Chloe is a bland character.
In the "bad path" Nicole dont have any appeal, Ashley becomes a fuck toy, the others continue to be weed heads, Chole still is bland and to make things worse Nicole probaby will become the convict's fuck toy or something like that, she will try to side with him for some shit, this path its just going downhill if that is true.
This game should've some middle ground between the 2 paths and Ashley should be romanceable on the good path with a different aproach from the bad path. About Brad and Derek... well...i think that nobody likes them.
Let's see what dev have planned for the next update, i dont have high hopes to be honest.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
and to make things worse Nicole probaby will become the convict's fuck toy or something like that, she will try to side with him for some shit, this path its just going downhill if that is true.
This game should've some middle ground between the 2 paths and Ashley should be romanceable on the good path with a different aproach from the bad path. About Brad and Derek... well...i think that nobody likes them.
Let's see what dev have planned for the next update, i dont have high hopes to be honest.
there wont be any cuckold or ntr shit (to the mc), i assure you that because i will never even in a fucking billion years will support such fetishes.
the writer though i agree needs to get his shit together and make the bad route as it was in the christmas, he may do it in 0.9 maybe... guess will have to wait and see

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I don't remember where, but i already see the model for jessica in an other game....but wich ?

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes