RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I don't care if Bob gets Ashley, or the Bad Mom, but he better stay the fuck away from Chloe's sweetness.

Reactions: User4862

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Finished the update and boy was it good. First though i played the Christmas one as i didn't play it last update and boy was it good. And someone get That Ghost of yet to Come some good D preferably the MCs. I'm glad it's not Canon also as i would have to Cuck my own Dad for Diana(is she even on the table though) as she's sexy af. And to spite Nicole even more.

Nicole dialogue kills me everytime on the unforgiven route i swear :ROFLMAO:. It's like she's trying to look all confident and smug calling me a bitch and saying I'm not a man all while I was Dickin 2 girls at the same time just a few minutes ago lol. The look in her eyes when that scene in the bedroom happened with the MC was really telling especially what the MC said to her. Though the outcome afterwards at the shop was a little inconsistent.

We've reached the point where Nicole's slowly becoming submissive(on the inside atleast lol but even then her inner dialogue is bat shit crazy still). The next updates is going to be wild now that the MC snapped on her.

Mandy is smokin hawt my gawd. I'm still team Jessica but damn Mandy is my type. Her red hair and all god damn. Reedley is still hot as ever and Jsquad is expanding rapidly. I'm still hoping and lusting for some Diana content. Even more now that i saw the dad moon walking in her Dms like that.

I actually like Derek a lot more now. He's a cool and laid back guy. He's somewhat innocent in all of this. The bar scene with him was hilarious. Ashley on the other hand is irredeemable for me. I don't trust her at all and i got a feeling she's plotting some BS and just waiting to strike.

The Sadistic Uncle is whatever imo. I don't mind if he assaulted Ashley or Nicole on screen tbh as long it's an option. And because i know on the forgiven route it would get the most hate, I'd say just have it 100% preventable on forgiven and for the unforgiven route have it be optional if it actually happens because the backlash will be insane in here. Either way i don't too much care for what happens with the uncle side of things so stick to whatever vision you have for it.

All and all, unforgiven route is still the best route since the beginning :devilish:. Good update and keep up the good work, Dev.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
First impressions..
As soon as i started the game, second sentance? i get option ,forgive or not..? Seriously? Thats total turn off it obviously sets entire game to your choice? and mom gets -10 "penalty" ? What kind of plot is that? ofc he will be pissed, ofc he would hate her , only abused children would love her mom without even seeing her and being abandoned.
What i am trying to say , is that game just cant advance like that. Startup hate is suppose to be taken for granted and then deevelop game and story from there. Not just instant forgive and hey i love you no matter that u abandoned me 10 years ago and that u couldnt even say ,Love mam on birthday cards?

lame man

ok , i didnt want to sound too harsh ,although i still hate how character develpment is done.
Fantastic renders tho
P.S
And honestly i dont see how can relationship progress at all between nicole and her son. He is a ,what? 20's? at that age ur emotions are maybe highest , u cant just forgive it takes years and years of actions and not words
AND what the heck is with this line" don't disrespect her" bla bla , said it 3 times to ashley and game just began. Its teen talk , what respect? she abandoned him and he is protecting her out of the blue? its meh , she says bitchy comments about Nicole? fine, dont agree or say i dont know her t all, she abandoned me at all, but dont say "dont disrespect her" ..

P.P.S feel free to facepalm if u love taking things like this as a joke. Maybe if u experience what happened to him ,might just make you facepalm your self

Last edited:

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
idk if my game is bugged or my choices dont matter but after i chose not to show nude pics of ashley later on it still acts like i did.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
... addendum to my previous post..
it gets worse and worse , totally illogical ..
You see female stumble and is about to fall and u let her fall? seriously?I mean come on.. no matter how much u hate somebody thats in ur family and female and is right in front of you , what kind of freak do you have to be to let that person fall?
Seriously?
"Catch her" if points > 0:
da hell points has to do with most humane reaction?
Honestly ..i really didn't want to .."badger" the developer.. but i belive he needs head examined about some stuff

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
do we know if there will be content for the convict or is this all leading up to nothing or has the dev said that this is just story buildup?

wouldn't mind seeing a "bad end" where the girls do become uncle bobs sex toys.
i hope the developer not to force us see Ntr thing, maybe he should split the plot one for Ntr and the another one for no Ntr

i think the whole uncle story is to change nicole whole shitty behaviour towards the mc, maybe even ashley.
I think if done correctly it can make the game very interesting, if i was the writer i certainly will use that to save Nicole and Asley with the mc, changing their feelings and their aptitude towards the mc, i will use that to get rid of Derek by making Uncle shoot him and the mc saving the day and earning the love of nicole & ashley.

(Also it wont make inconsistencies like the one you are pointing out , her saying "sorry baby" and then calling him a pussy when she is shopping in next scene)
i hope so, but no need to get rid of derek he is kind with the mc in hate path and they see nicole as a gold digger

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
the bad route is kinda weird, nicole change personality just like that at some points, i think there is some script change needed.
And not just her a LOT of characters in this game seems to have schizophrenia and multiple personality issues
I don't think it's a sudden change, just her original personality. Look at how she acts with her husband even on the good route, like a bitch.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
so next chapter will there be a scene the mother get gang raped by them..huh?
yeah can not wait for that scene if really it! scene only not the dialogue...ugh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KiraJames
3.20 star(s) 82 Votes