Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
No she is under the legal age.
Is that confirmed though? I don't recall anyone ever saying what age Chloe is. Not to mention the fact that the legal age isn't the same all around the world, so unless it's confirmed i don't see any reason why there wouldn't be any future content with her.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Is that confirmed though? I don't recall anyone ever saying what age Chloe is. Not to mention the fact that the legal age isn't the same all around the world, so unless it's confirmed i don't see any reason why there wouldn't be any future content with her.
The dev sayed it a long time ago you can see it in one of his old posts.

The post is the #285.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
The dev sayed it a long time ago you can see it in one of his old posts.

The post is the #285.
Found it, thanks for directing me there. I guess there really won't be any real content with Chloe then, which is a complete waste in my opinion. I obviously can't speak for anyone else here but i think Chloe is one of the best looking girls in this game, so the decision to make her underaged and thus not viable for any interesting content seems like a very poor decision...

Also correct me if i'm wrong but i don't recall anyone in the game ever specifying her actual age, so during my playthrough i was hoping for some fun stuff to happen with her somewhere down the line, not knowing that was out of the question. And from some of the comments i've seen i'm obviously not the only one. So yea, a waste of a great looking character model.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Found it, thanks for directing me there. I guess there really won't be any real content with Chloe then, which is a complete waste in my opinion. I obviously can't speak for anyone else here but i think Chloe is one of the best looking girls in this game, so the decision to make her underaged and thus not viable for any interesting content seems like a very poor decision...

Also correct me if i'm wrong but i don't recall anyone in the game ever specifying her actual age, so during my playthrough i was hoping for some fun stuff to happen with her somewhere down the line, not knowing that was out of the question. And from some of the comments i've seen i'm obviously not the only one. So yea, a waste of a great looking character model.
It's not specified, but you can make an educated guess easily. MC starts college now, hence his reason to move in, that makes him somewhere around 18-20, while Nicole left him when he was 4 years old because of her pregnancy, which makes Chloe 4-5 years younger, so she's between 14-16, which makes her a minor, and there's a few developer that makes that risk.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
It's not specified, but you can make an educated guess easily. MC starts college now, hence his reason to move in, that makes him somewhere around 18-20, while Nicole left him when he was 4 years old because of her pregnancy, which makes Chloe 4-5 years younger, so she's between 14-16, which makes her a minor, and there's a few developer that makes that risk.
Well you're not wrong, but i usually don't do much number crunching while playing adult games lol. I've also known a few people that didn't go to college until they were a couple of years older than that, so with that in mind Chloe could've easily been 18. The thing is, when i see an adult game that includes incest and where the MC is living with his mother and sister, i naturally expect to be able to have fun with the both of them, especially when they use such a hot character model for her. I just think it's a huge waste for them to make her a minor in a game where incest is basically a key point.

And on a sidenote, there are plenty of countries where incest is illegal as well as there are plenty of countries where the age of consent is actually 16. So i get that developers are wary to take a risk like that, but at the same time i feel like it's a bit silly to make a big deal out of it considering the fact that it's just a game and both subjects are either legal or illegal depending on where you live.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well you're not wrong, but i usually don't do much number crunching while playing adult games lol. I've also known a few people that didn't go to college until they were a couple of years older than that, so with that in mind Chloe could've easily been 18. The thing is, when i see an adult game that includes incest and where the MC is living with his mother and sister, i naturally expect to be able to have fun with the both of them, especially when they use such a hot character model for her. I just think it's a huge waste for them to make her a minor in a game where incest is basically a key point.

And on a sidenote, there are plenty of countries where incest is illegal as well as there are plenty of countries where the age of consent is actually 16. So i get that developers are wary to take a risk like that, but at the same time i feel like it's a bit silly to make a big deal out of it considering the fact that it's just a game and both subjects are either legal or illegal depending on where you live.
It didn't took any great number crunching, just paying attention to the story and a tadbit deduction.

"there are plenty of countries where incest is illegal as well" - And this is the reason why in the official version, Nicole is called role model, not mom or mother. Patreon has an anti-incest policy, just as well the age consent one. The devs can take the risk, but if it's discovered, Patreon will take down their site until it's changed. It happened on many occasions. While that situation can be solved with a simple incest patch, that reverses the script back on the parts, it wouldn't be so easy with Chloes case. Not that the story would support it anyway, on the Nicole good route, Nicole is basically the only one you'll have, and Chloe is the support there. On the red route, because she is Nicoles sole supporter, it takes her out of the equation. I agree though, Patreon could be flexible about it since it's a fictional product, but they aren't, so there isn't any more reason to beat this horse.

Reactions: gromit6

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
hi
i'm wanna play the game for the first time do i need a guide ...walkthrough ?
Not really. Nicole choices puts you on the blue path (Nicole love), the other ones on the red (Nicole hate). It's pretty straightforward.

samis

May 24, 2017
Not really. Nicole choices puts you on the blue path (Nicole love), the other ones on the red (Nicole hate). It's pretty straightforward.
is there any difference for love or hate path i mean like submission or domination ? and is there any game over?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
is there any difference for love or hate path i mean like submission or domination ? and is there any game over?
Yeah, on the hate route she tries to make you submit but you can shrug her off eventually. Also you get into a threeway relationship with the neighbour and her friend, plus you can score the bitchy blondie as well. The love route is a sole Nicole one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, on the hate route she tries to make you submit but you can shrug her off eventually. Also you get into a threeway relationship with the neighbour and her friend, plus you can score the bitchy blondie as well. The love route is a sole Nicole one.
Not quite true, you can still get with the other girls on the forgiven route, although there are less scenes with them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Only mild ones though, because gathering love points lead to the refusal of smoking weed with them and such.
If you choose the first 'forgive' option that gives ten points then choose a few options that reduce points, you can do most of the things with them and it's just scenes like the assault that you spend with Nicole rather than the J-squad.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes