Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
It didn't took any great number crunching, just paying attention to the story and a tadbit deduction.

"there are plenty of countries where incest is illegal as well" - And this is the reason why in the official version, Nicole is called role model, not mom or mother. Patreon has an anti-incest policy, just as well the age consent one. The devs can take the risk, but if it's discovered, Patreon will take down their site until it's changed. It happened on many occasions. While that situation can be solved with a simple incest patch, that reverses the script back on the parts, it wouldn't be so easy with Chloes case. Not that the story would support it anyway, on the Nicole good route, Nicole is basically the only one you'll have, and Chloe is the support there. On the red route, because she is Nicoles sole supporter, it takes her out of the equation. I agree though, Patreon could be flexible about it since it's a fictional product, but they aren't, so there isn't any more reason to beat this horse.

I understand what you're saying and i get that with the whole patreon thing it's not always the best choice for developers to take such risks. The second part of my message was just a sidenote though, i didn't mean the devs should simply ignore patreon's policies and risk losing payment. All i'm really saying is that i think it's a waste of a great looking character model, it's just a bit disappointing looking at her knowing she'll never be included in any sexual content.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Whats exactly new? :)
Hello everyone,
Second Chance 0.9 is almost here.
After the cliffhanger from 0.8.
We're sure that many of you have questions. Well, those questions will be answered in this update. Second Chance 0.9 will have appearances by Nicole, Jessica, Reedley, Carol, Chloe, Diana, and more.
We hope that you all are enjoying the story so far, and as always we want to thank you all for the continued support. Your support means everything to us.
Thanks again,
Maks and Bonghits

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well this update was OK, I'm not really into this hero talk
thats to set up the whole behaviour of the mom and ash, it will change the game for the better
(and thats why is "second chance")
Hope we get to fuck her in next update xD

The ending actually made me fucking laugh. :LOL:
we score diana... and shes fucking hot
(as for the brad score... yup that was a good laugh for me too xD)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
On the red route this update sounded cheesier than the pizza I usually order. :ROFLMAO: I loved the renders and the Diana scene, but the dialogues were killing me.

- You're a hero!
- I'm not.
- You're a hero!
- No.
- You're a hero!
- Nah.
- You're a hero!
- I am.

Reactions: Jorund

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The ending of the update made me laugh, I'm just glad it wasn't graphical, ain't nobody wanna see that :ROFLMAO:
I hope this wasn't the only time we have with Diana, she a sexy MILF :p
For real, I thought her scene ended way too soon. :cry:
here guys, dont cry

btw Eerie Entity are you sure nobody wants to see brad getting raped?... considering the fetishes of some games here i really have my doubts hahaha

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes