DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm not going to lie, i was one of the ones who thought gRape time was going to happen lol. I can't help that I'm a degenerate okay.

To sum up this update on the Unforgiven route: Those two may be bitches, but they're my bitches. Believe it or not i actually like Nicole( she not my favorite obviously but she's still in my current top 5-Jess, Reedley, Diana, Nicole and Mandy) but for my mc's unforgiven persona, i have to play the role from his Pov. She is hot and that outfit she had on was sexy af though i like her original look better.

Wendy got some nerve though. I mean she wasn't wrong for what she said but damn at least say it to my face in my bedroom next time. Please tell me she's a thing.

Diana :love:, sorry dream dad. As for J-Squad i don't know why i was expecting a foursome but it was there in my head floating when i saw Reedley, Jess and Carol at school(i hope it can still happen during the gathering next update ;) ).

That Jamal scene tho... Dev you can't be just dropping that on people like that lol. That shit killed my boner so fast :ROFLMAO:.

This was a great update and I'm looking forward to future updates. Now i have to go back and play the Good son route. Funny enough i got nicole at like -32 which is the max i believe on unforgiven so i wonder how high the good route is.

Reactions: genthrow

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Loved the ending where brad gets to be the inmates butt buddy haha :LOL::LOL: Will there ever be a chloe route? or is that likely never going to happen by this point as it seems the game is nearly at an end. Erm never mind just done my calculations and if there is a two year age gap and the mc is 18 then NOPE good thing there is no chloe route. It's a shame the mc can't be twenty and chloe is 18 but hey ho! Love the game anyways and can't wait to see how it progresses next time thanks dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
J-Squad: Let's hang out in your room tonight
Me: Yes, bring on the Hero Orgy
Game: Oh yeah, that's not happening in this update, but have a nice black screen joke about Brad getting anal raped, that's better right?
I like such karma stuff.

And this really is one of the better games here. Will definitely keep following. :)

sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
Oh my god, I didn't stop laughing, when I got to the end of episode 9 I saw the scene of Brad in prison, with Jamal doing his ass.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice i Like this update (y) Nicole is Beatifull:love: (its funny every game with named Nicole is HOT :love:)
Hope That bald small dick dies :cool: (y)
And gets more Happy things to MC + Hope Pregnancy is added :devilish:(y)
+ Options to Date etc let Mc travel with nicole and have funn on updates PLS ;)

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
i havent played this game before because everytime i look at the comments they were upset at the mom situation. so i decided to let it get a few updates before i try it. Now I'm seeing comments about "loving the ending" do they mean the ending of this update or is the game completed (soon to be completed in the next couple of updates)?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
i havent played this game before because everytime i look at the comments they were upset at the mom situation. so i decided to let it get a few updates before i try it. Now I'm seeing comments about "loving the ending" do they mean the ending of this update or is the game completed (soon to be completed in the next couple of updates)?
Best you just play it one of the better games on here

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 84 Votes