Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Loved the ending where brad gets to be the inmates butt buddy haha :LOL::LOL: Will there ever be a chloe route? or is that likely never going to happen by this point as it seems the game is nearly at an end. Erm never mind just done my calculations and if there is a two year age gap and the mc is 18 then NOPE good thing there is no chloe route. It's a shame the mc can't be twenty and chloe is 18 but hey ho! Love the game anyways and can't wait to see how it progresses next time thanks dev.
You kidding? Now we really need a Chloe route.

PB1.gif

K18

Apr 19, 2018
That prison scene with Brad and Jamal reminded me of a scene in the movie "White Chicks" for the aftermath.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Is possible a wrong impression or mistake from me. I thinked a gallery MOD already exist for this game. I made a search and find nothing.

Anybody can give me more information? I really find nothing on forum and Google too. Is probably my imagination and i'm wrong. But i am sure i already see this.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
doesn't have it? haven't played but the cg shows some girls with other guys
I asure you there is no ntr in this game, i hate ntr (what you see is only in the start of the game, a bj from Ashley to (what was something like his bf ) and a sex scene of the mom/dad so 2 in total and kind of for story reasons (the bj is to blackmail ash later in the game etc), after that there is no more content except for the mc having sex with them, and is not ntr because that happen before we take control and choose one of the routes so to say.

Trust me when i say that this dont have such content, you are safe to play the game (y) .

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I asure you there is no ntr in this game, i hate ntr (what you see is only in the start of the game, a bj from Ashley to (what was something like his bf ) and a sex scene of the mom/dad so 2 in total and kind of for story reasons (the bj is to blackmail ash later in the game etc), after that there is no more content except for the mc having sex with them, and is not ntr because that happen before we take control and choose one of the routes so to say.

Trust me when i say that this dont have such content, you are safe to play the game (y) .
I appreciate your explanation because I have played all previous versions of this game and I consider it very good in all aspects, but I was a little scared when I read the post about NTR in this last installment, I personally reject the NTR content in the games, thanks and
I know I'm going to enjoy it like the previous versions

Feb 1, 2018
I love this game! all the girls have their own charm and sexiness!
and of course the mom is the best of all of them! (well diana is sexy too)
so far the story is great I just dont want derek to have a screen time LMAO
and it's better if you can impreganate this girls! (and a fast update please)

Reactions: Rythan25

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I love this game! all the girls have their own charm and sexiness!
and of course the mom is the best of all of them! (well diana is sexy too)
so far the story is great I just dont want derek to have a screen time LMAO
and it's better if you can impreganate this girls! (and a fast update please)
YES! PREGNANCY! It sucks because Derek is actually not that bad of a guy. Still gonna cuck him, but yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: Rythan25

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This game isn't too bad so far, but it could be much better if the dev had someone who can actually write some dialogues and coherent story. So far it seems very random and more like different scenes aren't too closely related.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm looking for Chloe content. Does this content exist at all?
I'm not done with the game, but it seems unlikely since she is younger than the MC and he doesn't too old either, so she might not be 18 yet, but I don't think I've read anything about age for anyone at all.

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes