• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I'm noticing some very schizophrenic reactions from the mother and bitch sister on the hate route. I suspect it is because the devs have a determined response or outcome regardless of what decisions you make in order to save having to make extra images.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Wait, So is the Xmas Episode non-canon? If you're on the Bad Route, Nichole decided to change her Bad Ways, yet we start this update and she's back to bitch mode. I'm very confused ...

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
its a confusing game and also with some updates its even fast past this updated seemed a bit too fast skipping almost everything

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Will be harem route? I love Jessica, but also Nicole... If you go good Nicole route, you block Jessica. Not fun, pls, developer, do something. o_O
There are two routes: the Nicole route and the others route. I don't see them merging.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
First couple of days, I thought the kid was narcoleptic...

Truly atrocious writing - like, horny seventh-grader writing...

If you can't bang li'l sis and Carol's mom, what's the point?

Needs a harem path that includes making the Mom & stepsister MC's slaves - break the bitches 'n' make 'em eat each other!

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes