ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Alas for you, you aren't the only one playing and quite a few of us are interested in the other girls.

There are 2 routes and neither of them have blackmail.

On one route it's romance with his mother.

The other is where the mother goes full bitch and treats him like a sex toy to be used when she see's fit. She degrades him and humiliates him.

The second route is more female domination.
I don't see a walkthrough in the first post, can you give me hint on how to get to the femdom path, please ?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Haha Mandy is an upgrade version of forgot her name but from Midlife Crisis btw I hate Nicole burn that whore from the beginning I decided not to forgive her I'm glad I did she is a true definition of a cunt.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Different comments has me confused is the red route maledom or femdom?

do you bang more than one chick? seriously whatever idiot made the description shouldve at least made it somewhat more detailed.
in the red route you bang more chicks if you make the right choices, like for example making the mc more forcefull , not going with her "landlady" when she ask to go shopping etc
the femdom that Avaron1974 means is you letting the landlady use you with no resistence, like for example choosing "let nicole slapp you" in this last update, the maledom choice will be "grab her arm".
In other scenes for example, it will be to kiss her or hug her when she demands it, and ofc the other choice will go towards the mc being the one to dominate, like refusing her etc

Reactions: TheLegend1337

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Different comments has me confused is the red route maledom or femdom?

do you bang more than one chick? seriously whatever idiot made the description shouldve at least made it somewhat more detailed.
Bad route is femdom, Nicole dominates MC and treats him like a bitch but that route is the good route for the J squad.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I don't remember where, but i already see the model for jessica in an other game....but wich ?
Jessica model is common, bright past, baby sitter 1, new one were she's in hell, Glamour trust it's the same model they just changed a few things to make her look a bit different I'd even go as far as saying Acting Lessons main LI
Did I miss something or is there no content with the Sister, yet?
Sorry ain't no loling or pedoing in this game better hit the Dark Web for that.

• Haha
Reactions: hotspot123

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The RoleModel strikes back!! :D Tbh I expected her less of a bitch on the red path after the christmas event, but it's still the same. The only game where I enjoy the asshole/corruption etc route is this, because it feels like that her true personality is showing in it.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25 and MaksB

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Bad route is femdom, Nicole dominates MC and treats him like a bitch but that route is the good route for the J squad.
she dont dominate shit if you dont let her, dunno what game are you playing at all and is been like that for a few updates now, in this last update is even more clear who is going to dominate if you choose "grab her arm", and in the last updates you always did have the choice to refuse her all the time, except the blowjob you can pretty much refuse all, like kiss or hug her, going shopping with her etc

dartred it wont happen

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i like the mean route better now i dont remember becoming more of a pussy/slave in the previous updates

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Loving the girls . Game deleted after i realised the Mc is a little bitch.
Yes i read the tags was just expecting something else.

Good luck .

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I just finished both paths. love and hate mom, I have to say the best one for me so far is: Hate mom and don't be submissive, and not treating Ashley badly.

The whole "THE WHOLE" Uncle's story seems totally stupid and ridiculous to me, not to mention the expense of resources and time to make it. And everything seems to indicate that it will get even more ridiculous, seriously, it seems that in this path dev don't know how to handle the motives behind Nicole's behavior... (after "I'm sorry baby" she says in another scene "maybe this murderer bastard is what my son needs to get tougher") :ROFLMAO: WTF?

Going for a couple of beers with Derek or whatever his name is, felt a little poorly developed, (probably, thanks to the scenes with the uncle) but seemed like a nice touch.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I just finished both paths. love and hate mom, I have to say the best one for me so far is: Hate mom and don't be submissive, and not treating Ashley badly.

The whole "THE WHOLE" Uncle's story seems totally stupid and ridiculous to me, not to mention the expense of resources and time to make it. And everything seems to indicate that it will get even more ridiculous, seriously, it seems that in this path dev don't know how to handle the motives behind Nicole's behavior... (after "I'm sorry baby" she says in another scene "maybe this murderer bastard is what my son needs to get tougher") :ROFLMAO: WTF?

Going for a couple of beers with Derek or whatever his name is, felt a little poorly developed, (probably, thanks to the scenes with the uncle) but seemed like a nice touch.
i think the whole uncle story is to change nicole whole shitty behaviour towards the mc, maybe even ashley.
I think if done correctly it can make the game very interesting, if i was the writer i certainly will use that to save Nicole and Asley with the mc, changing their feelings and their aptitude towards the mc, i will use that to get rid of Derek by making Uncle shoot him and the mc saving the day and earning the love of nicole & ashley.

(Also it wont make inconsistencies like the one you are pointing out , her saying "sorry baby" and then calling him a pussy when she is shopping in next scene)

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes