Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
The game lacks a happy ending with Chloe, without a doubt one of the most beautiful characters in the game

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Seriously good game, I loved it!
Going to watch devs future projects.

But I have to say 1 thing. Jessica is 10/10, one of the hottest babes I've ever seen in a game (and I started with Dating Ariane 15 years ago and have probably tried well over 1000 of these games).
When you have a goddess like that, how it is possible to make only 1 memorable scene with her in a game this long??

Maybe that's an idea for a new game, a whole game only about Jessica :p
Or her cousin, or little sister or just another girl who looks very much like her ;)

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
The game started well but finally what we get is another rushing ending. Choices you made during the game also seems to be irrelevant for the ending except the relation with "mom". There are also many inconsistencies with the ipatch. For example the dialogue with Chloe at the last update is like it is a friend and not MC's sister.

horndog2991

Jun 29, 2020
is there any way to end up with one of your roommates/sisters?

if you do then how, I've spend a couple hours trying to get that ending but nope i couldn't any help guys?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
is there any way to end up with one of your roommates/sisters?

if you do then how, I've spend a couple hours trying to get that ending but nope i couldn't any help guys?
There are only 2 endings: be with your 'role model' or be with you're other girls. On both endings you get to fuck your younger 'roommate' but never get to be with her.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Why can't i save on android? I can't even click the save option i have to go back from the start

3.20 star(s) 82 Votes