d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Just finished the game. First i was going with forgiven route but when she said that she got pregnant with chloe and cheated MC's father when MC was just 2 years old i went to main menu and went for unforgiven route. Really happy with how the unforgiven route ended. ending up with 4 wives is good but wish there was an option to choose one of them like in lancaster boarding house.

Wish there was an ending with ashley too. Ashley and Reedley are the hottest of them all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just finished the game. First i was going with forgiven route but when she said that she got pregnant with chloe and cheated MC's father when MC was just 2 years old i went to main menu and went for unforgiven route. Really happy with how the unforgiven route ended. ending up with 4 wives is good but wish there was an option to choose one of them like in lancaster boarding house.

Wish there was an ending with ashley too. Ashley and Reedley are the hottest of them all.
also the route with the harem is incredibly more realistic than the other:ROFLMAO:

negative that the two stepsisters are excluded from an ending with them

Jessica has my heart

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in the two routes the mother is a full different character however

in the harem route she hates everyone, she is a crazy nympho

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
in the two routes the mother is a full different character however

in the harem route she hates everyone, she is a crazy nympho
she had the same character in both the routes. crazy nympho. the only difference is she was so frustrated with MC for not having sex with him in harem route and that is when she showed her true colour. She hated everyone because she was angry because of not having sex with MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
she had the same character in both the routes. crazy nympho. the only difference is she was so frustrated with MC for not having sex with him in harem route and that is when she showed her true colour. She hated everyone because she was angry because of not having sex with MC.
in my opinion they are really two different stories

moreover the difference between one or the other is decided by very few relationship points ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do you get the 2nd ending? the one with the 4 girls?
choose not to be friendly to rolemodel (or mommy if you use incest patch) aka if choice will give +1 to her then choose other.

gwenelly

Dec 18, 2019
Some annoyed script was Nicloe text when it was to be mc's text when talking to Diana outside at Dianas house had to code it by myself and in last chapter was not using mc's name at all in text so I coded it myself, was doing this for me so it was much nicer to play the game.

gracci

Jul 15, 2020
i think to get both endings, you just need a save at the end of v0.9 and then change the points var with the console

if points > 0 -> solo ending with mom
if points <= 0 -> harem ending (except mom)
where did you find the commands for the console?

Reactions: Raker1180

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Thanks, but I wasn't doubting it. I believed it existed, I just can't understand if it's attached to both endings why I never came across it, and I was looking. Played pure love, pure hate, and a number of routes in between. Never saw as much as the still you posted.

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes