girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Thanks all, believe me, it wasn't that important, having played through the game 4 or 5 times now, I doubt I'll do it again, especially for one elusive scene. I was just being a trolling bum looking for a save I could see the scene and move on.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks, but I wasn't doubting it. I believed it existed, I just can't understand if it's attached to both endings why I never came across it, and I was looking. Played pure love, pure hate, and a number of routes in between. Never saw as much as the still you posted.
Really? That's weird. I didn't think there was any way to avoid seeing it.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Hey, thanks. This is crazy. I've never seen any of that before. I know I have the latest version of the game and completed it through to the end multiple times, and never saw any of this. I guess I'm going to have to go through it all again to find out what's up. Appreciate the save.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Seems like all are hating Nicole's path, But i loved that path. Because it's very rare to see in adult games where "Rolemodel" (M*m) is the agressor or the initiator. It's only happened in Milfy City as far as i know.

Yes, I agree her history could have been handled well & make her character as less evil. But, for that only reason, you can't miss this game's Nicole Route. It's canon. Sex scenes & outfits are handled perfect & crazy for Nicole.

Only disappoinment is that, I wished that the epilogue will be as "celebrating" as harem route. With Money, Marriage with Rolemodel etc. It's already a unreal story. Why not make it further more unreal by adding marriage ceremony too? Like Sisterly Lust?

But other than that, Nicole will be the only one after Linda (Milfy City) who will create record in her own name & gain cult status in future. Mind my words.

These type of M*m are almost impossible in adult games/novels. Don't miss them just because of some negatives. No game is perfect. Love you Nicole. Thanks for being the aggressor of this M/S relationship.

Reactions: MaksB

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Been a while didn't check this thread. Any progress about the new game ? Looking forward to it. Cheers.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the game, until I get to the part where the MC posts the stepsister's photos. After this I can't empathize with the MC, really, I think that if the beating had happened later I would have been happy, in fact, I don't feel sorry that they gave it to him after see what he did later.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
interesting, sexy little game. The way things were working out I'm surprised the MC didn't end up with 7 pregnant women living with him in the same house after the orgy :eek: ;)
Enjoyed it a lot, interesting plot twists, wish some of the "romance" paths had been more involved.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
interesting, sexy little game. The way things were working out I'm surprised the MC didn't end up with 7 pregnant women living with him in the same house after the orgy :eek: ;)
Enjoyed it a lot, interesting plot twists, wish some of the "romance" paths had been more involved.
every girls was on pill so wasn't gonna happen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
probably true, but he sure tried his best :cool:
mc on freelioading family tried harder (and gets 1-2 babies with each of li + what harem ending brings) and on sisterly lust mc succeeded and doubled population of island with his babies.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
mc on freelioading family tried harder (and gets 1-2 babies with each of li + what harem ending brings) and on sisterly lust mc succeeded and doubled population of island with his babies.
The end of "Sisterly Lust" was kind of what I was expecting here

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
So, if you keep treating your mother like shit, you get the best ending, where you even make amends with your mom and fix your relationship with her xD.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes