Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
mc on freelioading family tried harder (and gets 1-2 babies with each of li + what harem ending brings) and on sisterly lust mc succeeded and doubled population of island with his babies.
In Parental Love the mc get 22 kids if I'm not mistaken:LOL:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I see incest patch but can someone ease comfirm is this son mom incest game?
Heeumna, do you need a legal document confirming the relationship of the main characters? incest patch is used to avoid problems with resources such as "Patreon", which consider themselves holier than the Pope. :)

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
Heeumna, do you need a legal document confirming the relationship of the main characters? incest patch is used to avoid problems with resources such as "Patreon", which consider themselves holier than the Pope. :)
I don't need a legal comfirming. Don't be too dramatic dude. I just want to know this contain m/s incest. Does it hurt your soul? .And incest patch can be various,if u know.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I don't need a legal comfirming. Don't be too dramatic dude. I just want to know this contain m/s incest. Does it hurt your soul? .And incest patch can be various,if u know.
Heeumna, this is just a game. Game! And only the player decides who his characters will be. And the text only directs your imagination. The incest patch should not be in the file, it should be in the head. :unsure:

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
Heeumna, this is just a game. Game! And only the player decides who his characters will be. And the text only directs your imagination. The incest patch should not be in the file, it should be in the head. :unsure:
That doesn't make sense at all. U said this is a game and incest patch should be in head. I think it should be in file so that i can play the game. Game only. Caphic!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That doesn't make sense at all. U said this is a game and incest patch should be in head. I think it should be in file so that i can play the game. Game only. Caphic!
I think that where he says the patch should be in your head, he means "use your imagination to create the relationship you want it to be".
Having it in the game directory makes it an actual part of the story's text, which is what you want.
He seems to just be saying that, if you use your imagination, you don't need a patch to see it how you want. (He doesn't actually mean the patch needs to be in your head, literally.)

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game, but it hurts me how Dev decided to do a story with Diana.

I like Diana, she's a beautiful milf. But unfortunately Dev decided to only give MC one scene with Diana. And later in the game he decided that the father of MC would come and get Diana for himself... So we have no chance to create anything with her anymore. Bad move in my opinion. :confused:

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Review: 5/10
Very short.
Point system is pretty pointless (point and pointless :) it just how you want to play nice guy or jerk.
Graphics are good.
Story is B-.
Jock ending is funny. Thanks to developer, for blacking it or i could receive a nightmares tonight. :)

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes