Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Yeah Ending Sucks. Milf and Mc didnt deserve this. Maybe someone Blackmailed Dev to Finish Quickly.
Hysni, but I think the ending is quite natural. MC created his own harem, slept with everyone, and even became the father of the two of the kids. That's it, the childish part of his life is over, now he is a man, and must take care of his family. And family life is prose, and if you still describe it, you need a different game. So Dev is probably already working on another project.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah Ending Sucks ...:sick: Milf and Mc didnt deserve this :eek:
Maybe someone Blackmailed Dev to Finish Quickly :LOL:
Which ending?

The ending with the milf had them with 2 kids and living a great life.

The harem ending had him with more wives than any man would need and more kids.

What ending didn't he deserve, the happy ending or the really happy ending?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Which ending?

The ending with the milf had them with 2 kids and living a great life.

The harem ending had him with more wives than any man would need and more kids.

What ending didn't he deserve, the happy ending or the really happy ending?
Maybe the one most of his family and friends turn away from him, his father disown him, he exchange his body for job opportunity to Nicole and even so they can barely pay the bills.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe the one most of his family and friends turn away from him, his father disown him, he exchange his body for job opportunity to Nicole and even so they can barely pay the bills.
Riiight, so people get a bad ending and then complain they got a bad ending?

Sounds logical.

No, no it doesn't.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not complaining about anything.
It was you who asked what ending he didn't deserve
He did deserve the bad ending though.

There are multiple endings all based on choices so if people picked poorly they deserve that ending.

I thought the issue was with the good endings.

You can't expect to get a good outcome with poor decision making, that would be weird.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but what would the poor choices be?

Would forgiving the mother be a bad choice?

in the end the crossroads between the two endings is that

while having sex with all the other female characters in the game including the neighbor's mother would be the wise choices with no negative consequences

Nov 7, 2020
Game had so much potential but came up really short. The ending felt rushed, like came out of nowhere with a real bullshit storyline that made no sense and bam game is finished.

But that is not really all that surprising given the dialogue in the game... It did not feel like it was written by a human. Kind of felt like it was written by an alien who had a good understanding of the English language, but had never studied human interactions and thus was incapable of understanding how humans behave and speak to each other.

The endings didn't even make sense. You could turn down Reedley and have her "friendzone" you in the game but hey, the ending is coming up out of nowhere lets just throw Reedley and Mandy into the Harem ending because fuck it, the story doesn't make any sense anyway.

That's a yikes from me dawg.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Game had so much potential but came up really short. The ending felt rushed, like came out of nowhere with a real bullshit storyline that made no sense and bam game is finished.

But that is not really all that surprising given the dialogue in the game... It did not feel like it was written by a human. Kind of felt like it was written by an alien who had a good understanding of the human language, but had never studied human interactions and thus was incapable of understanding how humans behave and speak to each other.

The endings didn't even make sense. You could turn down Reedley and have her "friendzone" you in the game but hey, the ending is coming up out of nowhere lets just throw Reedley and Mandy into the Harem ending because fuck it, the story doesn't make any sense anyway.

you're right, it gives the idea of being a game that should have had several endings, but which ultimately boiled down to a double ending.

and to get there quickly, they have invented the worst possible kidnapping ...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

But that is not really all that surprising given the dialogue in the game... It did not feel like it was written by a human. Kind of felt like it was written by an alien who had a good understanding of the human language, but had never studied human interactions and thus was incapable of understanding how humans behave and speak to each other.

you're right, it gives the idea of being a game that should have had several endings, but which ultimately boiled down to a double ending.

and to get there quickly, they have invented the worst possible kidnapping ...
I gave up on this after the whole kidnapping thing. It went from having promise, to being flushed down the toilet. The second game Revenga also has a lot of promise and is written a bit better. Hopefully it doesn't get flushed like this one did.

Sep 11, 2018

Yeah, I did not like either ending not that they were not good but they did not satisfy. The harem ending did not make sense to me as it's not a harem without the family if you ask me.

The game should have had a lot more endings. Could have had one for each character then harem endings for different characters that were in the harem. etc... It felt like the dev was ready to move on and just be done with the game which seems to be happening a lot.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Is the only path to end up w/ Nicole? would have liked the option of ending up with some of the other girls.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes