zainon

Jan 27, 2021
just incase some of you wondering who is jenna when mc is sleep talking (and yeah that creepy dude who use fake lose dog is real on that game), jenna is one of the love interest of mc from game called where the heart is. try it it's also a nice game.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
hey guys thought i'd try this game and initially just put all my points towards nicole, but i noticed i wasnt getting any scenes with carol, jessica, chloe or ashley. If i continue that route am i locking myself into a nicole only ending? I wanted to see both happy endings, but my preference is always make harem my canon ending. is it better to risk losing out some points from nicole and spreading them around?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hey guys thought i'd try this game and initially just put all my points towards nicole, but i noticed i wasnt getting any scenes with carol, jessica, chloe or ashley. If i continue that route am i locking myself into a nicole only ending? I wanted to see both happy endings, but my preference is always make harem my canon ending. is it better to risk losing out some points from nicole and spreading them around?
Honestly, to get the most out of this particular VN, use one save for max neg Nic and another for max pos Nic. It's just two playthroughs and you're a done deal. Enjoy and regards.

May 1, 2021
Incest patch keeps throwing errors. I put in game folder. Does anyone have this issue?

Gonna try with no mod and no incest patch...maybe it is the game itself

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Good Morning.
This game is long?
Can I avoid lesbianism?
Greetings.
it's not very long, i'd say between 2 and 3 hours for each path

there are two paths one of forgiving towards his mother, which becomes the only LI (in which it seems to me that you can avoid any lesbian scene), and another of harem in which something is inevitable

Reactions: Tony507

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
it's not very long, i'd say between 2 and 3 hours for each path

there are two paths one of forgiving towards his mother, which becomes the only LI (in which it seems to me that you can avoid any lesbian scene), and another of harem in which something is inevitable
Thank you very much for the information

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes