Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Let me clear things as i said i can't save because the menu option like for example the save option i cannot click it on android and i have to go back from the beginning

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
This game is a hidden gem. Despite some gramatical issues in terms of story pacing and dialogs, the story is interesting, the characters have a lot of personality, and the animations are top notch.

Let's see how the new game "Revenga (sp?)" unfolds.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
kinda sad on the rushed ending
i too wanted more options
would have liked to fix the marriage, derek was a cool guy
and end up with chloe, what a sweetheart

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Anron

May 7, 2017
I liked the game overall but some story elements are just ridicilous..Like becoming the hero part? Like seriously? lol
And suddenly everyone is all over you out of blue... Apart from character development, sure Its great

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
cant there be any story without any " bad Guy " who will kill the MC?? i played it till the idiot breaks free from prison....there i saw this has a boring and shitty twist...had no better idea? and so i could read in the thread, only a bad ending?? where comes all this bad twist and turns from, the story becomes not better if the bad guy comes again and again back for revenge...i dont know any prison where you can go if you don´t like it anymore...but thanks for the beginning of the story and dont thank you for makin me stop playin further....with the outbreak you make all the work before useless....sorry but thats my opinion, for what play if not have fun and have all girls at the end like a big fat haremsfamily---it´s fantasy ,or not !?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
kinda sad on the rushed ending
i too wanted more options
would have liked to fix the marriage, derek was a cool guy
and end up with chloe, what a sweetheart
Poor endings but generally a good vn. I also would have liked an ending with Chloe. It could have been an L.I. , a lot of wasted potential.

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes