Mar 18, 2019
Well nice update, dialogues are very less so why game each time shown short update,(don't say visual novel is short update every updates,see WTHI that game also visual but dialogues are good to read and long time to play, just saying)
Keep it up.... (y)

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I would tend to agree with most of what you said, but i do feel like that how you feel about "normal" and what you consider is IMO.. how should i say this.. up for debate? Thats probably the best i can come up with, due to my, limited English Vocabulary.

But before i go any further on why i think certains things you wrote are probably not correct. We have to set some lines here, because i dont feel like we have them yet. Where does Incest end in this debate? Incest surely isnt just Mother/Son Father/Daughter Brother/Sister and/or Father/Son Mother/Daughter Brother/Brother Sister/Sister. There are Aunts and Uncles,Nieces and nephews, Cousins and so on.

Anyway, if we take a look back at Human history, it becomes very clear that Incest was pretty "normal". In Egypt it was common to marry a Sibling even amongst the common folks not just amongst the High priests and Pharaohs. Even later among the Greeks it was still accepted, Greek God Zeus (the King of Gods) married his Sibling Hera. Now just as a side note, neither the Egypts nor the Greeks favored Incest between Parent/Child, but between siblings it was just fine (I honestly dont know why). However even if we now skipp like a thousand years or more right into European Aristocracy and follow those up unil the 20th Century. It was still very common to marry a cousin.

And if we now for a moment think about what life was like 100 years ago for common folks around the World. Back then your World was very small, sure people in Cities had more Choice, no one argues about that. However since im Interested in History and i worked in an Retirement Home for a few years i talked to my fair share of old people who were alive at the time, and not the Majority of people lived in cities, i'd even go so far as to say its not even the case Today, but i didnt research that so thats just a guess. Now your World is the Village you are in and the one thats closest. That is from what i've been told pretty realistic, sure on some occations you met other people outside that Bubble,but your day to day life was basicallly that. And i've met a lot of people who married their first grade cousin, and most of them by free will. Not because the Parents told them to.

Now if we look at that, i can say that Incest even if it didnt include Parent/Children Incest was at some point in time actuallly "normal", even in recent years. And sure in the Western World duue to a Flight being cheaper than an Uber and Internet and Smartphones and what not. People have Long-distance Relationships, change places for work meet a partner hundrets of kilometers away from where they come from and so on. There Incest isnt really that common anymore, but there is a big portion of Humans who dont live in the Western World. Sure they have internet and Cars and what not, but for them the Bubble is still very small, compared to what we in the Western World think our Bubble is (When it is in fact an Illusion, no one really knows yet how to Handle Social Media etc. , its a big experiment and we will see what comes out at some point i guess). There you have more or less the same Situation we all had up until i dont know lets say 60-80 years ago. What we see as "Normal" nowadays is very subjective, and very new. Incest was for like 99% of Humand History "normal" "common" "fine" whatever you wanna call it. Its just that in the last Century the Western World decided that it should be Taboo. I didnt really research why, but my guess would be that we figured out it has a huge potential for the Kids to have Health Issues.

Now do i say that Incest is still common nowadays? I think actual Parent/Child Incest is uncommon in the Western World (and im excluding Incest caused by Rape, because even tho thats a whole other Story whether that was/is common. IMO Rape is one of the worst things a Human can do to another, and therefore it should never be seen as "normal" and therefore disqualifies for my statistic, period). Same goes for Incest amongst Siblings, i agree with you when you say you dont buy the "IF i had a Sister that Hot". I have yet to meet a Man who isnt blown away by my sisters beauty. And while i can certainly see that she is in fact gorgeous, thats where it ends for me. Even in my Teens where you literally get a boner when a warm wind blows into your pants, i saw my Sister naked almost on a daily basis in our shared bathroom. And not once was i aroused.
But Incest amongst 1st and 2nd grade Cousins? Oh hell yes do i think that is common, maybe not that much anymore in the Western World, but even there in the more rural Areas, i still think it happens more often than we think.

Edit: Just wanted to add, if you can be bothered at some point, look up how many Countries in the World have actually no rules against Incest. That might give you the right picture of how common Incest in any form might actually be around the World. And just we who have rules against it, actually talk about it because we were told its taboo and therefore make a big deal out of it.
Incest varies greatly by culture. For instance, you gave ancient Egypt, Greece, and royalty in the Middle Ages as examples of historical incest being common, that for "99.9% of Human History" it was so. But I can name an equal number of historical examples where it was, in fact, not OK. The Romans generally despised incest, which is why Caligula's enemies used accusations of it to slander him. The Israelites / Jews prohibited incest (though I think they only considered it so if it was parent-child or sibling-sibling; I could be wrong). Around 1700 BC the Babylonian Hammurabi Code prohibited incest as well. So, I think your blanket argument that it was almost always OK through history until roughly the last century is inaccurate. It depends on the culture and time in history.

I meant nowadays. When I talked about it being "normal" in terms of typical human behavior, I was specifically referring to today, not to the past. (I thought my mention of today's population would've made that clear, but apparently not.) Citing historical examples doesn't tell us anything about how common it is right now, which was the focus of my post.

Laws don't mean much. Your mention that a lack of laws against incest tells you it's common and acceptable is a reach. There aren't laws prohibiting calling someone "wall stucco", but I doubt very many people actually call anyone that. There is also a ridiculous law against carrying an ice cream cone in your back pocket. I doubt anyone in that state thought doing so was immoral, though. An absence of law simply means the lawmakers in a nation don't feel the need for a law, which could be for various reasons; it doesn't tell us anything beyond that.

It's probably only immediate family to me. TBH, beyond immediate family relations, I don't know that I would consider it incest (though I think most if not all U.S. states prohibit first cousins as well). I did mention my own cousins, but I had been thinking more in terms of the genetic lack of attraction among family members, not about what does or does not qualify as incest. So I'm not sure I would agree that extended family qualifies. I'm not saying it doesn't; I'm saying I haven't really thought that deeply about it.

It's possible, but not by default true that smaller communities automatically mean incest is more common. It depends on how small the communities are. If they are extremely small (say, a hundred people or fewer), incest is much more likely, but if you have a community of a thousand or more, I would guess it's not very common even then. I would again mention that I was referring to incest today, in 2019, not historically, even in 1819 or 1919. That said, even back then, I'm not sure I would really consider first cousins marrying as incest. As you mentioned, times change, and I think what qualifies as incest also changes over time and culture.

Agree to disagree. Whether you accept my points from either the last post or this one, I was merely expressing an opinion and using things like population statistics to show where I got my thinking. As an opinion, you don't have to be on board with what I say. I don't find this topic important enough to do a lot of back and forth, although I don't mind talking a bit like we've done.

Anyway, cheers for the discussion. :)

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
holy sheep. what is happening here? are some of us trying to write their thesis here?
dude, let's focus on how the story and the render. I don't think it's really necessary to arguing on debatable issue here.

Finally played through the update, was too tired earlier.

Jess is still best girl god!! and that dream sequence on the unforgiven route :devilish:. Sorry mom you're going to forever be unforgiven as long as Jess is an option for me. One of the only games i actually don't pursue Incest as my main route.
totally agree with you. I can say good bye to mom while I have Jess on my side. but I think we still had the chance on incest with Chloe (romance route) and Ashley (dominate route) ;)

but then again, from the main menu screen seems like we can have sex with mom too with hate route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
any idea what model are the women in the game? and there locations but I can find the locations just need help with finding out what models are the women

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
All the banter about the history of incest since Lott aside, the girls are HAF!!! Jess may be a stoner slut but dayum she fine! Mom one hot MILF too.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Who wanna have sex with a Mom who leaves and give a shit about the Mc?! and betrayed your Father ( with the Love of her Life). Then what was your Dad.. some side Event!?
You may despise the mom and have nothing to do with her, but the developer has given us a choice. Why disparage those who take the 'forgive Mom' route. You have your opinion and may choose the route you prefer, others differ. So what?

It's one thing to state YOUR preference and dislikes. It's quite another to call into question the opinions of others.

Oh, by the way, to answer your specific question: I do.

caldess

Nov 12, 2017
Incest varies greatly by culture. For instance, you gave ancient Egypt, Greece, and royalty in the Middle Ages as examples of historical incest being common, that for "99.9% of Human History" it was so. But I can name an equal number of historical examples where it was, in fact, not OK. The Romans generally despised incest, which is why Caligula's enemies used accusations of it to slander him. The Israelites / Jews prohibited incest (though I think they only considered it so if it was parent-child or sibling-sibling; I could be wrong). Around 1700 BC the Babylonian Hammurabi Code prohibited incest as well. So, I think your blanket argument that it was almost always OK through history until roughly the last century is inaccurate. It depends on the culture and time in history.

I meant nowadays. When I talked about it being "normal" in terms of typical human behavior, I was specifically referring to today, not to the past. (I thought my mention of today's population would've made that clear, but apparently not.) Citing historical examples doesn't tell us anything about how common it is right now, which was the focus of my post.

Laws don't mean much. Your mention that a lack of laws against incest tells you it's common and acceptable is a reach. There aren't laws prohibiting calling someone "wall stucco", but I doubt very many people actually call anyone that. There is also a ridiculous law against carrying an ice cream cone in your back pocket. I doubt anyone in that state thought doing so was immoral, though. An absence of law simply means the lawmakers in a nation don't feel the need for a law, which could be for various reasons; it doesn't tell us anything beyond that.

It's probably only immediate family to me. TBH, beyond immediate family relations, I don't know that I would consider it incest (though I think most if not all U.S. states prohibit first cousins as well). I did mention my own cousins, but I had been thinking more in terms of the genetic lack of attraction among family members, not about what does or does not qualify as incest. So I'm not sure I would agree that extended family qualifies. I'm not saying it doesn't; I'm saying I haven't really thought that deeply about it.

It's possible, but not by default true that smaller communities automatically mean incest is more common. It depends on how small the communities are. If they are extremely small (say, a hundred people or fewer), incest is much more likely, but if you have a community of a thousand or more, I would guess it's not very common even then. I would again mention that I was referring to incest today, in 2019, not historically, even in 1819 or 1919. That said, even back then, I'm not sure I would really consider first cousins marrying as incest. As you mentioned, times change, and I think what qualifies as incest also changes over time and culture.

Agree to disagree. Whether you accept my points from either the last post or this one, I was merely expressing an opinion and using things like population statistics to show where I got my thinking. As an opinion, you don't have to be on board with what I say. I don't find this topic important enough to do a lot of back and forth, although I don't mind talking a bit like we've done.

Anyway, cheers for the discussion. :)
Incest varies greatly by culture. Yea well the 99.9% was probably a bit exaggerated :D. But it was merely to show that Incest was a "normal" part of our History none the less. But i do agree that Culture plays a big role in this.

I meant nowadays. Ok thats a fair point, seems like it didnt really get that hint ^^

Laws don't mean much. I agree that the lack of laws in regards of Incest dont really show you how common Incest is. However, those countries and/or cultures that seem to have a problem with it, made at some point laws about it. Whether those laws make as much sense as the Ice Cone law, is a different topic :). But it shows that those countries for reasons I certainly dont know, do not feel the need to forbit the members of their country any form of incest. Now as you said there are for sure various reasons why that is the case. And it could actually be an argument against what i said, but it might as well tell us that it is nowdays Outside the Western World, still "normal" (Whatever normal means)

It's probably only immediate family to me. Yea what you said there i can mostly agree, but since that is something personal i would either way never argue with that.

It's possible, but not by default true. I agree that the smaller the communty the higher the chance for Incest, simply because there is not much to choose from. Even tho i'd set the Bar higher than a thousand. I'd say above 3-5k it drops, simply because of what i see in my Family Tree and what i've been told. And the only reason why i mentioned first cousins as Incest, is because i come from a small village in a rural area. So we are surrounded by other small villages, who more or less have the same issues. And that is that up until.. i dont know i'd say the last big Cousin mirrage wave was after the last World War. So there are a lot of first cousins who are or were married and had children. The amount of autoimmune disorders in the Generation of their kids is really High. Which is something that has a higher chance to occur in Incest Children (Which would also explain why most US states prohibit it).

Agree to disagree. Oh i definately accept your points and respect your opinion. I'm also not here to like convince you that im right and you are wrong, i think we are both a bit of both :D. But i also dont mind talking about it and share some opinions.

Have a nice day, and thanks for the discussion :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I hope they make a route for the sis chloe, she is so damm lovely and likes one of my fav games lol.... I dont like ashley one bit so hope the sister that dont have a route is her and not chloe.

Reactions: Renzon and Warhawk1
3.10 star(s) 84 Votes