RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Ok, first scene on the hate path this update (dream sequence with dad) really made me laugh. Wow, that was...hillarious :ROFLMAO:
Just finished both routes. Other than that going back to waiting, I guess. Rather short but nice update...

That's what I'd prefer, but as soon as the Ashley blackmailing thing starts, both the MC's inner monologue and dialogue comes over all concerned for his mummy. By all means shut down Ashley, but no need to start peace & reconciliation with Nicole because of it.
Well of course its far fetched, its taboo fantasy lewd game :BootyTime: but there are many possible psychological answers. MC can torture or plan revenge on Nicole but Ashley isnt allowed to interfere (even if in the same ship against Nicole). She is still his bitch mom that in his view is only his to punish - so he comes involuntarilly to defend her even in his thoughts.

I also might be wrong and its all but error that putted lines of text from "good boi" path. Who knows :HideThePain:

Reactions: gregers

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Unforgiven route main reporting for Duty :).

I'll come back a little later, have to avoid potential spoilers because I'm not home yet to play.

Reactions: RobZombi3

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Searched the thread, nothing came back.

Are there any plans for making a scene gallery in this game (later on or for finished game)? Or any rogue modder thinking adding one?

Just wondering :sneaky:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
gfx nice enough. The story not any worse than a lot else out there, keep the story unique/interesting enough and it will blend out. I don't know if English is the first language of the creator or not, but dialogues feels a bit "to constructed". Try to aim more for "everyday/casual speech" (Which can be a bit hard if not native English speaker, I know).
Also, tell what going on in a scene if the scene shows it clearly, is a bit redundant.

Good luck with the game though.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
As others have said, the art is fantastic and the premise (evil mother) is unique and interesting. The only thing letting this game down is the writing. It's not horrible and you can understand what is supposed to be happening (mostly), it's just the dialogue is stilted and unnatural.

Clearly English isn't you first language, but if you can find someone to help you with it then you will have a top level game on your hands.

Reactions: HansDampf788

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i like the story, i really do, both path is different in its own way.
as for mom, yea she got issues, who the fuck can stay straight, while working things out with her husband, thats the first red flag and could at least used protection, she is a whore and only doing things, that benefits her needs, nothing more.
as for Ashley, i can understand her, to a degree, i dont have bi polar myself, but have some traits for it(not enough to make it)
fav characters , is Jessica and Chloe.
as for renders, they are decent, seen heck alot worse and better, but they are getting the job done.
she left his dad, to marry Derek, but Derek dont seem to care all that much, always busy and so on and to a degree, i can understand why, the flame went out.

i think my list is getting longer now :D

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
As others have said, the art is fantastic and the premise (evil mother) is unique and interesting. The only thing letting this game down is the writing. It's not horrible and you can understand what is supposed to be happening (mostly), it's just the dialogue is stilted and unnatural.

Clearly English isn't you first language, but if you can find someone to help you with it then you will have a top level game on your hands.
I do not speak English. My English is very bad. But I do not write the text. I do everything except writing a story

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I decided not to use Ashley's photos and yet, at school, it appears that they are published... :unsure:

It's a very good game, some things, or reactions don't make any sense, but it's no big deal.
It's funny, it has beautiful girls, decent animations, keep doing what you've done so far.(y):D

Reactions: oysterkeeper

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i think is only this last 2 updates in the hate route that the text can be better, for example the insults to the mc and the whole from love to hate, it should be the mc hate, not the mom hate route xD
(but that is easily fixed guys since there is only a few sentences that can be changed and all will be good)
I think for example the good route is very well done, and the hate route until this last 2 updates they were good too.
A game is something that will always have something that can be better, but something like that is easily fixed .
You guys are kinda judging all entire game for just a few lines.

btw if i may ask , who is the writer MaksB ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay I'm in the middle of playing but Devs who added that Dream sequence with the MC Dad at the beginning of this update? They deserve a (y) for that.

Reedley is Hawt Af, not quite surpassing Jess for me currently but she's up there.

That Drive way scene with Diana :love:. She's officially next on my list and oh yeah Suck it Nicole :mad: and not literally this time. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: bonghits420

arms99

May 11, 2018
I decided not to use Ashley's photos and yet, at school, it appears that they are published... :unsure:
I have the same issue. Irrespective of whether you decided to use Ashley's photos or not, the game just assumes you did. Other than that, good update.

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes