IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I dont know if its been reported yet but there is an error when the MC is heading to meet Riddley. Nicole nd diane both smile at diane it should be the MC

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since I'm done playing now, if there was one thing i would critique it would be some of the dialogue on the unforgiven route.

Don't get me wrong, The MC dialogue is on point and I'm glad the Dev(s) stuck with what i was predicting last update in this thread about the MC still not forgiving /bending to Nicole too easy, since a lot of people was worried he was going to submit to her. I'm glad he kept that same energy throughout this update.

Now Nicoles dialogue on the other hand :ROFLMAO:. I laughed so hard, i mean she's such a hypocrite. Her inner dialogue was the most funniest. She's so conflicted but still insulting the MC at the same time.

You can look at her a couple of ways to justify her actions or dialogue imo. She's either a hybrid between a Tsundere and a Yandere(that ending tho man). If you know of these terms from Anime(s), it's pretty simple and self explanatory. She "hates you" and loves to verbally abuse you but she really wants it bad(which she has already shown) and well the yandere part is obviously jealousy with a touch of let's say crazy.

Another way to see it is she's actually just a bat shit crazy woman on a Son's cock craving induced rage. I mean some of her abuse actually doesn't make sense as it contradicts what the MC does but i have to take in account that she just finally witnessed the MC performing the deed for the first i believe at the end of this update. So we'll have to wait till next update to see the changes for her dialogue.

This update was short but i enjoyed it for the most part especially that part with Ashley and Jess, mainly Jess though, god i love that woman.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
i
I have the same issue. Irrespective of whether you decided to use Ashley's photos or not, the game just assumes you did. Other than that, good update
Yea same here what da fuck?? Whats the point then they still got posted anyways
well u choose to not use nude pics of ashley ,but j-team still use the pic of ashley bj that little shrimp XD dialog of that scene is little difference in what u choose;use nudes other call her slut, if not usethe nudes them makes jokes on little shrimp ,still the pics leak ruin her reputation

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
i

well u choose to not use nude pics of ashley ,but j-team still use the pic of ashley bj that little shrimp XD dialog of that scene is little difference in what u choose;use nudes other call her slut, if not usethe nudes them makes jokes on little shrimp ,still the pics leak ruin her reputation
ok thanks for clearing that up didn't check the other choice out

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Gotta give it to this lad. He's done a lot of work on this game and has improved it quite a bit. Great job.

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Crazy on top of crazy. That catfight was good, though. ;)
I had a fun time writing the catfight scene.

my rating: 2 retarded_pepe emoji's for the story and writing..3 Unicornbright_pepe emoji's for the art.
It's good to know that you think so highly of my writing. :p:p

too many bad reviews, i really feel bad since you dont really deserve them, there is a lot of worse games here with even 1000 times worse plots/ story and people rate it 5 stars, keep doing what you are doing and dont mind the haters.
All incest games have bad plot to say that this game is the only one is being childish.
anyway keep up the good work ;)
Thank you for the kind words.

ANd is Jessica suppose to be talking as yhird party
Yes, Jessica is based of a girl that I used to hang out with in college. She would get high and talk in the third person. I always found that to be entertaining.

gfx nice enough. The story not any worse than a lot else out there, keep the story unique/interesting enough and it will blend out. I don't know if English is the first language of the creator or not, but dialogues feels a bit "to constructed". Try to aim more for "everyday/casual speech" (Which can be a bit hard if not native English speaker, I know).
Also, tell what going on in a scene if the scene shows it clearly, is a bit redundant.

Good luck with the game though.
As others have said, the art is fantastic and the premise (evil mother) is unique and interesting. The only thing letting this game down is the writing. It's not horrible and you can understand what is supposed to be happening (mostly), it's just the dialogue is stilted and unnatural.

Clearly English isn't you first language, but if you can find someone to help you with it then you will have a top level game on your hands.
Ouch! What if I were you to tell y'all that English is one of my two native languages. Perhaps, I should've paid more attention in school.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I respect the honesty, both good and bad. Sometimes in life, you have to take it on the chin. :censored:

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Hello everyone. Does anybody know why this game freeze all five mns? I don't understand. I can play a loooot of "game" here without problem but not with this one (and Thirsty for my Roomate and also Hs tutor)

I need some advice please.

Thank you very much and bonghits420 continue your work, i like it a lot!

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
I m playing the game and i m after the "catfight". The MC is with Nicole and it seem that Nicole is Gray and we can't see her body well whereas the MC body is like Orange. In my opinion it will be nice to change that and make it like we can see Nicole better cause this scene is nice but could be better if we saw Nicole better.

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes