Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Is there Ntr stuff?
If you dont like ntr, dont play this gane theres hibts of it hwre and there in the game SPOILER ALERT. Mom is a bitch in both forgiven and unforgiven route. Left mc dad to go with other guy she cheated on with him. Also pacing is stupid fast. First night and mom wants the MC dick. This is more of a quick grab abd fap kinda game imo. Good renders too

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
If you dont like ntr, dont play this gane theres hibts of it hwre and there in the game SPOILER ALERT. Mom is a bitch in both forgiven and unforgiven route. Left mc dad to go with other guy she cheated on with him. Also pacing is stupid fast. First night and mom wants the MC dick. This is more of a quick grab abd fap kinda game imo. Good renders too
Dont mind Ntr are there any scenes where the mom does Ntr with other men?

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Dont mind Ntr are there any scenes where the mom does Ntr with other men?
As far as i know (very little as i sped through the game) not really. Spoiler alert. Mc mom pretty much only wants mc dick. Thr mc mom become well bat ahit crazy for the mc dick. So as far as i know no ntr with the mom and other men

Reactions: Amypondk

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
o_O ... so, no matter what path ... it seem the mother indeed a shameless slut who keep looking for younger cock. The different between the branch are how the mother gain her son' dick. Either with acceptance/love, or through force/abuse ... she just turn off completely when her current partner is getting older. My main genre is M-S incs game, but this is perhaps the first time I really despise the mother. What a fucking bitch, this woman !

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I really enjoyed the game so far, i like those game where choice leads you to different paths, like GGGB. I'll wait the next update with impatience, great job !

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I have a problem, the voices don't work on Android version. What the solution?
don't think there is any sound anyway in this game.

Really cool fucking game. Became a lowtier patron as of now (can't afford more).

The last sex scene with mommy has minor errors ("[mom/Ma'am]").

To the writer, who I believe is on this thread, you think that on the forgiven path she can call her son "sweetie" or "honey", instead of just "son", sounds strange to me.

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
don't think there is any sound anyway in this game.

Really cool fucking game. Became a lowtier patron as of now (can't afford more).

The last sex scene with mommy has minor errors ("[mom/Ma'am]").

To the writer, who I believe is on this thread, you think that on the forgiven path she can call her son "sweetie" or "honey", instead of just "son", sounds strange to me.
Thank you for liking our game and for the feedback

Reactions: Manifold
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes