Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
What do you think if one of the updates is only about Chloe?
Gotta say, though I may be in the minority, that younger sister is cute and all, but personally, 0 sexual interest in her as far as I'm concerned. Too young, too nice, too innocent. I'm a 200% MILF fiend. The only use I would see for her would be to make her mother look even more corrupt and immoral (fucking her son while talking to her on the phone for example).

I'd really love this game to get as kinky and immoral as possible, though of course I'm only a lowtier patron, and its not my game. But damn would that be an original move!

I'd much rather see a focus on Nicole and that blonde bitch Ashley, so far I think they are your best characters with the highest potential. I believe both need to be thoroughly "corrected"...

Last edited:

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
How many routes are there for Nicole? And what are the requirements to get them? I know two, getting as much positive points as possible, and negative points as possible. Is there any in between?

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Just finished the unforgiving route and the mum turns out to be a right bitch, it's gonna be hard to play the forgiving route in the future when ya know that she is really a bitch, any way can't wait for MC to dominate her ;)

keep up the good work Dev :)

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Relationship only with mother or with sisters too ?

Save are impossibles, that's a big bug....

Last edited:

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I have played both paths up to +30/-30 Mom points and the 'Blue' path is a disappointment. Even if you aim for Mom, the MC gets way more action being a Jerk and has even more romance options at least up to the point at which i paused the play through. Red gets to grope his step-sister and fuck the neighborhood slut and her thug friend. Blue after being cock blocked a bunch of times, gets his first BJ from slut-chick and some nice mommy sequences but has nothing to show for it in terms of his half-sister and the desperate housewife next door.

Is there a walk through, so i can check how far into the game i am? Did i miss a 'golden path' around +10/-10 which allows a more content heavy play through? If the content balance keeps like this i might abandon 'Blue' all together. The writing on Red seems to be better and more extensive, too.
Edit: Well, scratch the last one, on red, mom will just arbitrarily decide to dominate you, damn that's some shaky writing, right there. The Ashley character is just written into a corner... With evil mom on Red she is just another psycho bitch even though she would be a prime ally against equally psycho mom. In Blue she is a pointless nuisance without any redeeming quality. Neither a loyal partner, nor an obedient slave, regardless of how often you help, console, shame or conquer her.
Damn... and her aunt starts out the same way: initial fundamental opposition. How is MC ever amount to anything if all dominant female characters are unbreakable or undateable? With, mom, aunt and Ashley on dom-jihad, the only thing that can save MC now is Diana and Derek, who realizes Mom is psycho. Marry each other and take their childen far away and leave MC with his mentally damaged mom.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
No matter how tempting, don't stick your dick into crazy, people!
But I guess in this VN, we're already past that point.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes