Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is he adding pregnancy? :unsure:
maybe there is a pregnancy ending since the game is finishing soon

weird that it still exists since it has no effect on anything
weird that you said that considering they are very different routes, very different dialogues for most part of the game.
The Red route you can fuck them all except Nicole
The Blue route you can only fuck some of the girls and is mostly about Nicole.
In this last update both routes kind of become one for a time, i cant really say for the endings but im sure they will be different, perhaps (this is only assumption by my part and what we did see in the christmas update) the Red route will be some kind of harem and the Blue route an ending with Nicole (it will be nice if she becomes pregnant and we marry her)
we will have to wait and see what bonghits420 writes ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bonghits420

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I was making choices I had never made, and if you reject Reedley there's a scene of her naked, where the mom scolds her, which makes no sense, since she never took her shirt off in the first place. You might wonder... Why the hell would you reject her anyway? Well, to find these mistakes :LOL:

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020
Why? It's almost over and why would need a bunch of locations with nothing to do in?

Best not to fix what ain't broke, it's excellent as is.
the game is great just felt like it could/would go into open world(it gave off a vibe) like a sequel?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There's a hella grainy render on the red route. Where Nicole, Ashley and Chloe on it together and MC narrates about them.

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes