Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i did not even notice there was a update haha since i never look patreon at all, atleast with the account im supporting you i dont usually check at all since i only support 3 devs with this one.

btw im loving that route so far lol -->
PS: already played the update, hope we can bang Mandy next update (Reedley moms was very hot xD)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2174751

The big question is when do we get the chance to defile Chloe???

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
i did not even notice there was a update haha since i never look patreon at all, atleast with the account im supporting you i dont usually check at all since i only support 3 devs with this one.

btw im loving that route so far lol -->
PS: already played the update, hope we can bang Mandy next update (Reedley moms was very hot xD)
Reedley. Rawwwrrr.

D

Deleted member 2174751

Also would like to see a bit more Ashley content as the MC helps her heal from her ordeal. Yeah she is totally not in my top 3 favs but it would make sense story wise how she gets fixated on him due to ptsd to the point where she catches MC with Mom only to hide in the shadows and flick the bean wishing that she was the one...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Also would like to see a bit more Ashley content as the MC helps her heal from her ordeal. Yeah she is totally not in my top 3 favs but it would make sense story wise how she gets fixated on him due to ptsd to the point where she catches MC with Mom only to hide in the shadows and flick the bean wishing that she was the one...
there is a lot of Ashley in this update, i will go so far as to say too much if u take into account all other updates Ashley , Carol and Jess have almost more content than Nicole.

arms99

May 11, 2018
One quick question, what for this icon?
How many relationship/love points you have with the her. It's blue if you've been nice to her and have positive points, red if you been mean to her and have negative points.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Second Chance [v0.10] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (214 MB): - - - -

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes