MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
q.png

Two questions.
1. Whose is such a beautiful ass?
2. And why is he so happy?

The first one to answer these questions correctly (even if no one can answer, you will find out the answer in the next update) may ask me the render he wants (with the characters from my game).

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 621326

Two questions.
Whose is such a beautiful ass? And why is he so happy?

The first one to answer these questions correctly (even if no one can answer, you will find out the answer in the next update) may ask me the render he wants (with the characters from my game).
Carol's mom I think. He's happy because he finally got to fuck her. Reedley's mom could be a good choice too but I'm sticking with Carol's mom as my answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
He fucked Diana in the previous version.
Oh shit you're right. Thanks for letting me know. In this case I would change my answer to Reedley's mom. She's always seen the mc as being someone she doesn't want her daughter around. And maybe her ass is what's making the mc so happy?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I am going with Reedley's mom as well, and if allowed two guesses with Jessica, since my MC hasnt fucked her yet in the SUPERIOR forgiveness path. She seems only fuckable in the "druggie/fuckboy" path.

Though I dont recally either being that tan to be honest... Reedley has lighter skin, so does that new-ish friend at school... the only ones with those skin tones are Nicole, and Chloe... that I can remember.

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I accept answers only in the following order
1. whose ass
2. why is he happy

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok final answer...

1. It's Nicole's ass (despite not looking as sexy or plump as usual).
2. He is happy cause he is getting gross anal 1st time.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I did not expect it to be so fast
Sweet ! What's my reward again ? It is a render, and since you already named an NPC after me, how about letting him make out with the female NPC that is always hanging out with him ?

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes